3.

Chapter 3: The Tour

Narrator

The red and Purple warrior were one step more closer to meet. It seemed like it was all written somewhere in a book. How they will come together? How they will meet? Everything was planned.

You can't understand the rule nature and its colors.

The Blue warrior was taken by the Golden Girl of the Riverdale, Betty Cooper. She belonged the to Cooper family which were known for thier family status and perfection. She was taught to be a perfect girl from her childhood. From sitting properly in the dinning table to have higher marks in academics. Everything for her was a list of rules, that she had to follow.

 Everything for her was a list of rules, that she had to follow

And then,
The Black Warrior. His place was given to a black personality like him. A boy from wrong tracks. A boy with black life.

Jughead Jones.

He was the son of the leader of Serpents. A gang of South Side. His life was a struggle. He never got happiness but only received is pain. When he was at his young age, his mother left with his sister and never couraged to look back. All the time, he thought that she hated him but when the time passed, he understood that he hated her the most now. The one, that took his sister away from him. The one, that destroyed a family and left him with a drunk father.

It was true that his father was a nicest man when he's sober but when Alcohol took control over him, Jughead's worst nightmares came alive. His father sometimes hits me and leave bruises on his skin. He don't remember in morning about hurting his child and neither Jughead told him about it. He loved him and couldn't loose him also.

 He loved him and couldn't loose him also

∆∆∆

Betty's P.O.V

Morning sun light entered the room and alarm started ringing. I groaned and turned it off. Rubbing my eyes lazily, I got up from my fluffy bed and walked towards the washroom. I took my brush and applied paste on it. I was brushing my teeths and remembering my classes when a sudden thought opened my eyes fully and made me spit my paste foam. "Shit! I have tour to give"

I practically ran towards my wardrobe and pulled out a pink crop top and high waited light blue jeans. Running out of time, I still managed to have a quick breakfast. I grabbed my car keys and left a goodbye kiss on my parent's cheeks. I closed the front door and opened my car when I noticed there was a book inside.

I took it in my hands and checked it's front and back. I opened it and very strangely, it was blank. "Where you came from?" I mumbled. I was about to take it out from my car when suddenly my phone ranged.

I checked and saw Kevin was calling me. I answered the call, while sitting on the seat and arranging the seat belt."Betty where are you? The girl is searching for you from past 10 minutes. Come quick." Kevin said through the phone.

"Yeah! Just on my way" I said, completely forgetting about the book. I started the car and hit the accelerator.

I parked the car at a empty spot and turned off the car's engine. I took my bag and lastly my eyes fell on the book. I sigh and put it also inside my bag and exiting the car.

I spirited inside the building, only meeting two people. One familiar and other dont.

"Oh! There she is. I will leave now, my boyfriend is waiting." Kevin said, making eyes at me and then went off.

I cleared my throat and the girl, facing her back towards me turned. "Betty Cooper, right?" She asked. "That would be me. I'm sorry for being late." She giggled. "That's fine. Beside now you are here. Let's go, I wanna know the school."

She was actually a really nice person. A personality which I have met for the first time. I didn't really had friends from my childhood. Other's girls only had interest in insulting or teasing me for being a geek but that really didn't bothered me. After couple of years, Kevin and me became friends. He was really there for me when a troop of bitchy girls attacked me. That's why, I really love and appreciate him being my friend.

End of chapter
Thank you for reading,❤