5.

Chapter 5: The Queen

Narrator

Into the darkness and surrounded by the shade of evilness,

That's how the kingdom of Han Vanna conditions in the present time. Where in the other world, the four warriors were coming steps closer for thier war against evil; in the other world, the kingdom was under the black powers of Garatoss.

His powers were multiplied when he took control on the kingdom and wore it's magical crown. Queen couldn't stooped him. She's wasn't strong enough but her faith didn't died.

She believed that someday, the four warriors will come and free her from the evil's trap.

"That's a very disrespectful of you, Annabelle." She heard from a distance. Her hands tied to the chains and her body wearing a dusty and old piece of clothing. She looked tired and her body was lean, her bones showing out of her skin.

She looked in her front and saw him coming towards her cell, where she was kept.

"Queen and I will need a private time together." He said, making the guards leave. He smirked and opened the door and walked inside the cell. "Uh! That smell." He said, referring to the piece of meat on the plate which was laying there from days. She wasn't eating anything that was given by her keepers. She ate barely to keep herself alive.

"Annabelle" He gripped her arm and made her look at him, "Why don't you understand? He's gone and I'm here now. We can finally be together and rule on the entire world." She snatched her arm back and laughed,

"Together?" She started, moving her head to his side, "We will never be together! You hear me. Yes! We loved each other when I didn't married the King but it's history now. What you and me had was in past. I love and always love my King. He's the one for me and always be the one. You can't take his place, not now and never."

That made Garatoss blood boil. He lifted his hand, releasing the energy of dark magic. Queen suddenly stood when she noticed a strange invisible power was gripping her neck. She gasped and fall backwards, her back on the wall. "I-I.. can't... b-breathe"

He came towards her, slowing increasing the amount of power. She gasped more loudly and tried to touch him but her body was failing her.

"Liked it? That's how I fell! I have powers and a huge kingdom but I can't have you." He growled.

Her eyes were leaking tears and she was so close to finally close her eyes for the last time. She could see nothing but blur images of things. Her tears were making her vision blur.

"I won't kill you. I'm just gonna hurt you really... Really bad." He said and downed the hand, breaking the magic. Queen gasped and took huge breaths. He went out of cell and locked it's door. "I will come again and my question will be always same. Try to answer in my way next time." He said and walked away.

∆∆∆
( In Riverdale )

Betty's P.O.V

"So, how you liked it so far?" I asked Veronica after we ended our tour in front of the school doors.

"Great, what about my schedule?"

I opened my back and took out a piece of paper. When I moved my eyes towards her, I caught her staring at other side. I looked at the same direction and saw two boys standing in front of the school doors. One of them, I have seen him during class but the other one was new to me.

I never saw him before or didn't noticed.

His eyes met mine and I felt my heart beat quickly beating on a fast pace. I moved my head to Veronica's and cleared my throat. "Ah.. This is your.. Schedule. See you around!" I tired to moved away from the location but she stooped me.

"Let's go together. I have English too" I nodded and looked back to the front entrance of the school. Him and his friend weren't standing there anymore. I sigh and walked towards our class.

Sorry Guys,
For very late update. 😌