2.

Chapter 2: Coming Home
Narrator

Apart from their differences, The Four warriors were meant to be together in the words of earlier men. They fought together, they won together.

In the small town of Riverdale, thier lives weren't close enough to where they were heading to in future. They didn't knew each other and they never talked either.

Archie Andrews, The Red Warrior. He was choosen for the red. His war machine skills were highlighted in his present time also. He was known for having interest in boxing and wrestling with music. A multiple talent personality. His life was going on a specific time table. Wake up and have a jog. Return and take a bath and go to the school. His friends were the jocks, the teasing and stupid teenager football gang.

 His friends were the jocks, the teasing and stupid teenager football gang

Veronica Lodge, The purple warrior. Independent and Competitive personality holding. She was the daughter of the Mayor of Riverdale.

She did her half studies in New York and returned to her home town to continue them in Riverdale High.

∆∆∆

Veronica's P.O.V

Everything felt different from the time when I left for New York. The life there was comparatively fake.

From the expensive wines to fake laughs, that's how my friendship was getting its pillars. And I knew the reason behind it, me being a rich girl among them. Sometimes life doesn't give you what you wants the most. Its wasn't money for me but a real friendship.

After landing, I went out of the exit door of Airport. My eyes fell on the black Mercedes Car standing. A man, leaning on its door and having a puff of it's burning cigarette. "Dad" I called him, earing his attention. His smile went wide and he threw the cigarette, crushing it with his foot. "Mija" He ran towards me, pulling me in a tight bear hug. I giggled and pulled out, "Where's mom?" I asked. His smile dropped and he cleared his throat, "Um.. She.. Waiting! She's waiting for you to come home." He said looking at other side.

I could feel tension in his muscles. I was his daughter and looking at him, I could tell he was lying to me. But I didn't wanted to overstep, so I accepted his excuse.

"Alright, let's go home then" I said, moving my bag and handling it to the driver. He took my bag and loaded it in the trunk of the car. We both settle down in the car.

"Take us to pop's first" My father said.

I looked at him with confused eyes. "What? I'm hungry and I believe you too" He said and pulled out his phone, calling to someone. I sigh and checked my notifications and emails.

My eyes were capturing the roads and areas, which left years ago. The car stopped in front of a old but a good condition diner. Pop's Choco Lit.

I still remember the state of its chocolate milk shake. I used to have them when I was little. We entered the diner and took a booth. I looked at every corner of the diner, smiling at the sight when suddenly my attention was catched my a red head boy. He was in front of counter and paying for the food.

He turned towards my direction and caught me staring at him. I became startled and immediately looked down. When I looked back, he was gone.

I sigh and that made my father spoke, "You alright kiddo?" I nodded my head and ordered food.

After the meal, we were heading to our house. "You will start Riverdale High from tomorrow. I have talked to the principal and he have arranged a girl to give you a tour. Remember her name is Betty Cooper." My father said to me.

I mumbled the name under my breath one more time before exiting the car.

A/N

I'm sorry guys for late update. I was over stressed with work from school and studies.

The third part is under writing and updated in 2 or 3 days.

Thank you for reading ❤🌸