Chapter Two✨

Karin ClarkeNew York City, New York

Karin Clarke
New York City, New York

So I woke up to a call from my ma, and I said "hello" and she said "you sound tired" and I said "I am, wassup" and she said "Tomorrow I want all of my kids to get along because I'm hosting a family dinner" and I said "oh my gosh" I hate family dinner cause my siblings always starting shit cause Ian never have a boyfriend to bring over and I said "who gon be there" and she said "your Dad, AAliyah (24), Clarence(27), Shirley (23) and Luz(17)" and I said "why Liyah gotta come" and ma said "be nice" and I said "mmhm" and she said "ima see you tomorrow" and I said "ight ma" and I hung up, me and aliyah never got along cause she always try to flex cause she moved to LA with her annoying ass and every time we see eachother she starts shit and that's how it been our whole life. So I got up and I went in the bathroom and I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I took a quick shower and put my wig in a back ponytail and I got out and put on my sports bra and compression shorts and I filled my water bottle up and grabbed my airpods and I played music and my phone was ringing and I answered it and a man voice said "hello" and I said "hey" and he said "this Justin, what you doing tomorrow night" and I said "I got a family dinner why wassup" and he said "I wanted to take you out" and I said "how bout the day after tomorrow are you still gon be in New York" and he said "yea, what you doin" and I got off the elevator and said "heading to the gym to get a good workout" and he said "ight ima text you" and I said "ight" and I hung up and went in the workout room and I worked out for 2 hours and then I walked on the elevators and went to my condo and I took me a hot shower and I oiled and lotioned down my skin and put on my robe and slippers and I went in my office and everything was sold out and so I started ordering a new shipment and it would come in 2 weeks and I packaged up the lil bit of orders I have and I got a call and it said "Karin Clarke" and I said "yes it's me" and the lady said "I see your looking for a building" and I said "yes" and she said "there is one in New York,New York" and I said "okay can I meet you there" and she said "yes is 4:30 fine" and I said "yes ma'am" and she said "okay then" and hung up and I went in my room and did my hair and makeup and got dressed and I put my jacket on cause it be cold as a mf and I went and grabbed a trash bag and Vonna called and I ignored it and grabbed my keys and purse and locked up the condo and I went outside and once I got out I put the bag in my trunk and I drove to the post office to drop it off then I went and got some Popeyes chicken and pulled up to the shop and it was 45 minutes away from my house and it was on a Main Street so I was excited and I parked and I waited and got out with my purse and locked my doors and the lady walked to me and said "Karin" and I nodded and she said "let's go in" and she opened the door and said "everything in here is good electric lights everything so this is a big area to sell items and the cash register table" and I nodded and we went through a door and she said "this is the dressing room area" and I nodded and we went to another door and she said "this is a exit where you can park your car" and I said "is there a office" and she nodded and said "follow me" and we walked up these steps and she opened this big ass door and said "this room just got remodeled more modern" and I said "I like it" and we walked back downstairs and she said "sooo how you like it" and I said "it's good, I'm in love how much is it cash" and she said "58,000" and I said "how much a month is rent" and she said "$815" and I said "can I rent it" and she pulled the lease out her suitcase and said "you can do anything you want to the building and it's a $1000 down payment" and I gave her the money while I signed the lease and she gave me the key and we walked out and she said "nice doing business with you" and I said "you too" and I looked around and locked the doors and I got in my car and I called Justin and I said "you busy" and he said "nah wassup" and I said "you wanna go to Central Park" and he said "yea I'll be there in 30" and I said "okay" and I got in my range and pulled off and drove to the park and I pulled up and I got out and I walked to the middle and I texted him..

To Justin: where you at?
From Justin: behind you.

Then I looked behind me and I saw him and walked to him and said "hey" and he said "wassup" and we was walking and I said "I wanna know more about you" and he said "what you wanna know" and I said "everything" and he said "I'm 23, I used to play football and was on the road to the nfl until I got injured" and I said "I would be hurt" and he said "I was, buh you know since my dad is diddy he helped us start a family business as models" and I said "I be seeing you on ig" and he said "me" and he started laughing and we came to a taco place and I said "let's get sum tacos" and we both ordered it and he paid for it and he said "so about you" and I said "nothing interesting I live in my own condo that I bought myself with no help, and I have 3 sisters and a older brother, I just bought a place in the city to expand my clothing business" and he said "that's good" and I said "yea, and I'm a ig model" and we was talking a lot and we really understand eachother and we really connect and he walked me to my range and I said "I had a good time getting to know you" and he said "me too" and I opened my door and he said "Karin" and I looked at him and he bent down and kissed me and I kissed him back and I smiled and he said "ima call you tomorrow" and I said "okay" and I was cheesy and I posted my picture on ig...

KarinJinsui

Liked by therealkylesister, and 78,927 othersKarinJinsui Say my name put some respect on it

KarinJinsui Say my name put some respect on it... Certified put a check on it💞👅🖤✔️
jeans @fashionnova
View 697 comments

Y'all I promise it gets better as the story continues😂