Chapter Twenty-Four✨

So I woke up to my alarm with a bad ass hang over and so I went and took me a pill and some water and I went in my room and took me a hot shower and shaved and shit and when I was done I brushed my teeth and washed my face and then I went in my cl...

So I woke up to my alarm with a bad ass hang over and so I went and took me a pill and some water and I went in my room and took me a hot shower and shaved and shit and when I was done I brushed my teeth and washed my face and then I went in my closet and packed some clothes for LA and then I went in my beauty room and took off my wig and I installed this blonde one and this was my first install and it actually looks good and so I styled it with some loose curls and then I went in my room and put on some sweats and some slides and then I grabbed my glasses and I made sure my bag was fully packed and put my makeup bag in there and the rest of my things I missed in thh there and then I went and grabbed my phone and I heard a knock on the door and I opened it and it was Vonna and I said "what happened now" and she said "pop just left and I'm bored" and I said "bitch I'm finna get flewed out to LA" and she said "when you coming back" and I said "tomorrow around 1 or 2" and she said "oh, now I'm finna be bored" and I said "bitch" and she said "eat ass, buh Fr I heard Dave pulled up on you in philly" and I said "yea with his weird ass" and Vonna said "he's possesive" and I said "bitch what is that do you even know how to spell it" and she said "Ian that slow buh it means demanding someone full attention and showing a desire to his own things" and I said "so he think I'm his property" and she said "duh" and I said "mm" and she said "be careful kar ion want you hurt" and I said "I'm not he wouldn't hurt me" and she said "okay" and I heard the door so I grabbed my bag and Vonna said "come on" and she opened the door and Dave stood there high and he said "ight Kar you ready" and I said "mmhm" and I locked my door and hugged Vonna and said "I'll see you when I get back take care of my shop" and she said "you know I will" and I let go and we walked to the elevator and Dave wrapped his arm around my waist and I said "I shouldn't even go on this trip with you cause of last night" and he said "I'm sorry ma" and he kissed my neck and I hate when he do that cause he know that's my pleasure spot (I got 2 my neck and my thighs) and I said " boy mooove" and he said "nah " and the elevator opened and we walked to his car and I got in and I said "next time you pull up on me ima smack yo stupid ass" and he said "yea ight, you mines I can pull up on you whenever I want" and I said "yea til you get yo ass beat" and he said "stop talking dumb" and I said "mmhm" and he drove to Starbucks so I can get something to eat and he drove to the airport and I grabbed my suit case and we gave it to the people and i sat on the plane and his groupee's got on and I sat In the back by myself listening to music and watching movies and when we got there I got up and Dave said "get ya suit case" and I grabbed it and we went in a sprinter van and I put my shit in the trunk and I sat in the van and it was only me and Dave and he said "why you so quiet" and I said "what you want me to be smiling in niggas face" and he said "you right" and I nodded and they drove to the hotel and we all walked to our room and I put my shit on the other bed and I kicked off my slides and laid down and then Dave came and laid on me and I said "boy what you want" and he said "you" and I said "move" and he said "nope" and he laid on me and I said "later" and he said "you bugging" and I said "eat some ass" and he said "I'm tryna eat yours" and I said "boy" and I started laughing and we laid and watched some movies and then a couple hours passed and he said "mama we gotta get dressed" and I said "okay" and I got up and grabbed my clothes and I went in the bathroom and locked the door and Dave said "what the fuxk kar" and I said "kiss my ass" and I took me a hot shower and oiled down my skin and I put on my bra and panties then I put on my outfit and I walked out the bathroom and Dave said "you take too damn long" and I said "when you pretty it don't matter" and he said "mmhm" and I started doing my makeup and when I was done Dave was looking right good and I said "damn daddy" and he said "you already know baby" and I started laughing and he kissed me and I kissed him back and I re curled my hair and I packed my purse and he said "let's go to the roof for we leave" and I said "okay" and we went on the elevator to the roof and I said "it's beautiful out here" and he said "when I came here with nipsey, he told me when I come to LA that this was always his thinking spot" and I said "you miss him don't you" and Dave said "yea" and I felt like I was finally getting to know him without the rapper and drug dealer part and he said "we should get going" and I said "can you take my picture" and he did and we got on the elevator and went to the lobby and we got in the printer van and I posted my pic...

KarinJinsui

Liked by Luz

Liked by Luz.Slayyy, and 113,325 others
KarinJinsui On the West Coast Wit It🔥👻🌋
View 989 comments

Then we went and that car ride was long as fuck and these niggas weed was strong as a bitch and I was getting irritated and a couple hours in the car passed and we Finally got to the club and I went and ordered some wings and while I waited I heard "what you doing in my city" and I turned around and it was Justin and I said "hey" and we hugged and I said "my man have a show out here" and he said "oh that's wassup" and I said "hell yea" and I heard "Karin come on ma" and I looked back and it was Dave looking mad and I rolled my eyes and I said "Justin it was good to see you" and he said "you too" and I grabbed my food and I walked to the section and he said "don't be talking to no nigga buh me" and I said "fuck out my face nigga you act like I was sucking on his dick or sum" and he said "don't start that shit, you got me out here looking crazy, my bitch staring in another nigga face smiling and shit" and I said "fuck outta my face, you pissing me off" and he said "you the one" and I went and sat down by myself and I sat and ate and drank my wine and he got up and went on stage and he was rapping and shit and when I was done eating I went and stood up and he was looking at me and I waited till he was done and he came up and said "you really bugging" and I said "whatever" and he said "we gone" and he was tipsy I could smell the Hennessy and we walked to the truck and they pulled off and he said "what the fuck is your problem" and I said "you the Mfn problem your possesive as fuck I'm not a mfn property" and he said "I never said you was" and I said "then your smart ass mouth, I didn't do shit for you not to trust me if anything I shouldn't trust yo dog ass" and he said "I just don't like you talking to niggas unless it's me" and I said "and your dumb as fuck if you ever think ima keep putting up with this possesive shit" and they came to the building and we was walking to the elevator and he said "Karin I'm sorry" and I said "no tf your not" and he said "I am" and I heard "Dave" and it was his mfn baby mom and she said "you said room 346" and I said "what the fuck Dave" and I punched his chest and he said "Millie what the fuck" and I ran up to her and attacked her ass and I started punching her In her face and next thing you know I blacked tf out and I heard "KARIN CALM YO ASS DOWN" and I said "NO DAVE YOU DID THIS, YOU KEEP PUTTING ME THROUGH ALL THIS BULL SHIT WITH YA BS IM TIRED OF IT" and he said "ight yo" and he turned around and I said "DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME" and I grabbed his shoulder and he smacked me and I started crying and he said "Karin, Ian mean to hit you ma come here" and I said "no LEAVE ME ALONE" and tears was falling down from my eyes and Dave said "kar don't cry, ion like seeing you cry" and I said "ion give a fuck what you like you ruined me" and I went and layed on the other bed and I just poured out crying and I did it silently until I went to sleep...