Chapter Twenty One✨

Karin ClarkeNew York, New York

Karin Clarke
New York, New York

It's been a week since me and Dave had our dinner and everything is going good and shit and I'm finally at peace...

So I woke up to my alarm going off cause I had to open the shop and I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine and I washed my face and brushed my teeth and then I walked in the kitchen and saw that I needed to go grocery shopping and so I went in my room and took me a hot shower and made sure I lotioned down my skin and shit and then I put on my underwear and bra and I put on my slides and some leggings and a hoodie and I went in my bathroom and brushed my hair and put it in a back ponytail and grabbed my purse and keys buh since I'm only going grocery shopping I went and got in my range and I pulled off and I went and got gas and I grabbed some Starbucks and I went and parked at my store and when I got there I unlocked my door and I walked in and 5 people came in and they all had on uniforms cause I hired more employees and I went into my office and did some packages and I had been busy all week with shipping and stuff so when I was done I put the packages inside 3 duffle bags and I took them to my truck then I drove to the grocery store and did some shopping and when I was done I went to the post office and mailed off all my packages and then I went home and put my food up and I got a phone call and it was from Dave and I said "hello" and he said "hey mama" and I said "hey" and he said "you still coming to LA wimme in a couple days" and I said "duh nigga" and he said "yo shut that shit up" and I started laughing and he said "I miss you" and I said "come stay wimme tonight" and he said "Nah you stay wimme" and I said "okay deal" and he said "bet ima talk later" and I said "okay" and ma called directly after and I said "hello" and she said "your sister coming home today can you pick her up from the airport by 3" and I said "who" and she said "Shirley" and I said "yea" and she said "call me after you get her" and I said "ight" and I went and changed my clothes and put on my sweater and boots and I changed my purse and I went into my beauty room and did my makeup and realized I was getting low so I made a list so I can stop on my way back and I pressed my hair out and I put on a crocodile hat and so I grabbed my keys and locked up then I walked to my Amg and pulled off and bumped some city girl shit until I got to the airport and when I got there I got out and Ma texted me and said Shirley coming to gate 2 and once she saw me she ran to me and said "bitch this is nice" and I said "thank you" and we hugged and I popped the trunk and she put her stuff in it and she said "Babygirl i miss you" and I said "I miss you too" and I pulled up and I said "you mind if we stop to the mall" and she said "hell nah" and I pulled off and Ma called me and I said "hello" and Ma said "Karin you got Shirley" and I said "yea" and she said "put me on speaker" and I did it and she said "tonight I'm celebrating my new advanced position and I'm a doctor" and me and Shirley said "period" and she said "the other doctor and her husband and kids are coming" and she said "Shirley please dress appropriately" and Shirley said "I am how are we supposed to dress" and she said "very nice" and I said "ight ma what time" and she said "7:30" and I said "okay" and I hung up and I said "we can get dressed at my condo" and Shirley said "okay" and I drove to the mall and when we got there we went to Sephora and to Louis Vuitton and I got my ma a bracelet and we went to the food court and ate some good food and I asked Shirley "have you found that special someone" and she said "no not yet and Ian looking, niggas be dogs" and I said "well we all need a pet" and she started laughing and we finished eating and before we walked out I said "Shirley take my picture" and she said "okay" and I posed and she took it and I posted it....