Chapter Nine✨

Karin's POVNew York City, New York

Karin's POV
New York City, New York

A week passed...
I woke up to Dave putting on his clothes and I said "where you going" and he said "I gotta get my lineup for tonight" and I said "oh" and he said "ima pick you up later" and I said "mmhm" and he came and kissed my cheek and I went in my bathroom and I brushed my teeth and washed my face and I went and took off my wig and put on my black one and I took me a hot shower and I put on my work out clothes and I put on my shoes and I grabbed my waist trainer and put it on then I filled up my water bottle and I grabbed my phone and walked to the elevator and I went to the main floor and I went in the gym and I worked out for 2 hours and when I was done I got a call and I said "hello" and she said "ms Clarke" and I said "hello" and she said "It's Cam from wholesale net and I heard you want double the amount you bought in clothing and you wanted hats" and I said "yes" and she said "we just shipped a huge shipment to the place 83116 New York, New York" and I said "yea" and she said "it comes on monday" and I said "okay thank you" and she said "no problem" and I hung up and walked to my condo and I unlocked the doors and Luz was in there eating and I said "hey girly" and she said "hey" and I fixed me some cereal and I said "how was ya date" and she said "it was good, Taurus was sweet" and I said "period" and we was laughing and I sat beside her and ate my cereal and I went and took me a hot ass shower and when I was done I oiled my skin and laid in bed and Luz came in and said "kar ma called, and she said she wanted us to come home" and I said "ight lemme get dressed" and I got up and got dressed and I flat ironed my wig and I put on my shoes and changed out my purse and I went in my beauty room and I did my makeup and I grabbed my keys and I got on my phone until luz was ready and I said "ight let's go" and we went on the elevator and we went in my range and I turned on some music and pulled off...

And I said "All these niggas wanna fuck JT, hellcat this a SRT, pull up g wag 63, make a 55 suck his teeth, he wanna Minaj with a new body, man you niggas can't fuck wimme, cause I came from the bottoms from the fed to the charters broke bitches ain't sayin a thing period" and I drove to ma house and when we got there we walked in and ma said "y'all lemme tell y'all what I want for my birthday" and I said "girl" and she said "Karin i want some Louis Vuitton and shii" and I said "girl Ian getting you num" and me and dad started laughing and she said "y'all stay thinking everything a joke" and pops said "man gissy stop acting like a baby" and she said "Karin I heard you bringing a boy" and I said "yea I'm bringing my frien" and Luz said "last night on live he said you was his baby" and I stuck the middle finger at her and ma said "what he look like" and I got on my ig and I showed her and she said "he fine" and pops said "man I'm sexy to be my age" and I said "boy" and me and Luz was weak and ma said "of course baby" and they kissed and I said "ma you got any food" and she said "look on the stove" and I went and got me some beef stew and it was good and I sat down and ma said "do you really like him" and I said "we been at it for a month buh I feel like I can trust him and he slept with me last night and I felt safe" and ma said "my baby in love, did you give him some" and I said "no, buh he payed for my nails and hair yesterday" and she said "aww" and I said "I gotta get going he wanted me to come to his show tonight" and she said "he a rapper, what's his name" and I said "Dave east" and she said "okay I love you" and I said "love you too" and I walked out the house and Dave called me and I said "hello" and he said "hey ma" and I said "hey" and he said "you miss me yet" and I said "boy" and he started laughing and I said "nigga you must miss me" and I got in my range and he said "you right" and I started laughing and he said "pack a bag so you can stay with me" and I said "boy" and he said "come on mama" and I said "fine" and he said "ima be there in a couple hours" and I said "ight" and I pulled off and drove to my condo and I parked in the parking garage and I got on the elevator and went to my condo and I packed some night clothes and clothes for tomorrow and my makeup bag and my face washes and toothbrush I sat on the couch and waited for Dave and a hour passed and I heard a knock so I grabbed my bag and I walked to the door and Dave was there and he said "wassup ma" and I said "hey" and he hugged me and I hugged him back and he grabbed my duffle bag and I said "thank you" and he said "mmhm" and we walked to the elevator and once we got down I said "take my picture please" and he said "bet" and he grabbed my phone and took it and I said "thank you" and he said "I deserve a kiss for that" and I kissed him on his cheek  and he said "not there" and I started laughing and I said "you must don't want one" and we walked to his Bentley and he put my bag in it and I posted our picture...