Chapter Eight✨

Karin ClarkeNew York City, New York

Karin Clarke
New York City, New York

When I woke up I looked beside me and Dave was sleeping cause he had came over last night and we was watching movies so I got up and went in the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and then I removed my wig and I took off my wig cap and I took out my braids and then I hopped in the shower and I washed my hair while I was in there and when I was done I got out and dried my body and dried my hair and then I oiled my skin and lotioned down and put on my bra and panties and I put my robe on and I walked in my bedroom and Dave said "morning ma" and I said "morning" and he got up and took his bag and he went to do his morning routine and I went in the kitchen and i started cooking waffles and bacon and that took 30 minutes and Dave was in the shower so I made his plate and sat it on the counter and I went in my beauty room and I blow dried my hair and put it in a back ponytail and I went back in the kitchen and I sat down and ate my food and Dave came out smelling good and I said "where you going" and he said "I gotta go to the block" and I said "boy" and he said "ooh this mine" and I said "no since you leaving me" and he said "mamas go get ya hair done and go spoil yo self" and he gave me some money and I said "I can pay for it" and he said "I kno, buh lemme do it ma" and I nodded and he kissed my cheek and he walked out the door and I said "Ian even give him none yet and he paying for my shit" and I smiled and Shirley FaceTimed me and I said "hello" and she said "hey bitch, I miss you" and I said "I miss you so much" and she said "in a couple weeks dad taking us to the Haiwaii on a family trip for a week" and I said "period" and she said "we lucky" and i said "word" and she said "so what's been going on in yo life" and I said "I be chillin hanging out with this nigga" and she said "you talking bout the one we met at the party" and I nodded and she said "bitch he's fine" and I said "bitch his momma crib right across from granny's so I went to Harlem and dolly was out there so we was walking and I ended up whooping a bitch ass" and she said "how bad you beat her" and I said "I had her nose leaking" and she said "period" and we started laughing and I said "Ian know Luz could fight" and she said "not the baby" and we started laughing and Shirley said "I gotta get my hair done" and I said "bye love you" and she said "love you" and I hung up and called Luz and I said "can you make me 2 glueless wigs" and she said "yea just pull up" and I said "okay" and I went and put on my sweatsuit and my balenciagas and I changed my purses and i grabbed my keys and sunglasses and I left my condo and I got in my car and I went to the nail salon and I got my nails done and then I went and got my kitty waxed and as I was leaving I got a call from my contractor and I said "hello" and he said "we just finished your place" and I said "okay do you want me to bring yall the money" and he said "yes ma'am" and I said "I'm on my way" and he said "okay" and I got in my range and was speeding thru traffic and when I got there I got out my truck and I looked around and it was perfect and I said "here's the rest of the money" and I swiped my card and I drove to ma crib and I grabbed both my wigs and I knocked on the door and pa answered it and I said "hello" and he said "my favorite girl" and I hugged him and he said "what you doing" and I said "Luz going get my wigs fitted" and he said "okay ima be up there" and I said "ight" and I went upstairs and I said "hey bitch" and she said "hey" and she grabbed my wigs and I was braiding my hair and she said "polo taking me out tonight" and I said "period" and she said "I'm so excited buh I know dad gon do the absolute most" and I said "just come to my crib" and she said "bet" and I said "ima clear my office cause I had put a bed in it a long time ago cause it was a guest room" and she said "ight" and I finished my braids and she was getting my wig fitted and I said "Dave paid for my nails and hair" and she said "period" and I said "ain't that weird" and she said "have you slept with him" and I said "nah" and she said "no he just babying you, that means your special to him" and I said "oh" and I was cheesing and a couple hours later she was done and pops came in her room and I had my pink one on and I said "you like it" and he said "mhm" and he said "next Friday we leaving for the Haiwaii" and I said "ayee" and he said "you and Aaliyah need to get along for your mama" and I said "can I bring someone" and he said "hell nah not Vonna" and I said "I meant a man" and he said "nope" and I said "why" and he said "you don't need a man" and I said "yes I do and he coming" and he said "okay" and me and Luz was laughing and Luz said "I'm staying with Karin tonight" and he said "ight" and she packed her stuff and I grabbed my wigs and waited in my range for her and I pulled off and when we got to my condo building I said "Luz take my picture" and she said "ight" and I posed on the stairs and she took it and I liked it so we went upstairs into my condo and I put my wig in my beauty room and I went and cleared all my equipment and put it in a box and I said "Luz I'm finna take this too my shop" and she nodded and I grabbed my box and I left and drove to the shop and I sat my box in there and I got in my range and posted my picture...

KarinJinsui

Liked by Luz

Liked by Luz.Slayyy, and 90, 051 other
KarinJinsui They "sweat her" like "crew" 💅🏽💞😊
View 750 comments

Then I pulled off and went back to my condo and when I got in there I took off my shoes and I went in my room and laid down and I heard my phone ringing and I said "hello" and Dave said "ma I'ma sleep at your crib tonight" and I said "okay" and he said "ight, I'll be there in a couple hours" and I said "okay" and I hung up and I went in the bathroom and took me a hot shower and put on some lounge clothes and I  pinned my hair up and I washed my hands and decided to cook steak and stuffed potatoes and then Luz said " how I look" and I said "you look good bitch" and she said "thank you" and I heard a knock on the door and Luz got it and Luz said "I'm out" and I said "okay" and she closed the door and I checked the food and I heard a knock and Dave was there with flowers and he said "here mama" and I smelled em and I said "Dave these smell good" and he said "I know" and he came in and he went and put his bag in my room and I grabbed my flowers and put em in a vase and I fixed us a plate and he said "mm this shit look good" and I said "thanks" and I went in the fridge and I grabbed the Hennessy and I sat the henny in front of him and he said "you done pulled out the damn Hennessy, you tryna get fucked up tonight" and I started laughing and I said "I wanna ask you a question" and he said "what" and I said "well next Friday my family goin to the Bahamas for a week for my ma birthday, and I wanted you to come wimme, buh I know we haven't been talking that long" and he said "Karin I'll go" and I said "thank you" and we was eating and he said "why you want me to go" and I said "my sister Liyah makes me sick with her boujee ass and you can distract me" and he said "ight" and we finished eating and we was drinking and we walked in my room and I layed on my bed and turned on power and Dave said "I'm finna take a shower" and I said "ight" and he went in the bathroom and 30 minutes later he came out with his underwear on and his hair was fuzzy and Dave said "you know how to braid" and I said "yea" and he said "gimme some cornrows buh make the parts zig zags" and I said "ight" and I took out his braids and I said "lemme get my gel" and as I stood up I felt a sting on my butt and I said "Dave" and he said "yo ass look good" and he started laughing and I grabbed my gel and I was parting his hair and he was on ig live and he said "yo wassgood" and as I was braiding his hair and all I saw was who is that and Dave said "this my baby Kar" and I said "boy I ain't ya baby" and he said "y'all she my lil mama" and I started laughing and I finished braiding his hair and I got back in bed on my phone and Dave laid beside me and I wrapped my arm around his chest and he said "ma I'm finna go smoke" and I said "oh my god" and I turned the other way and he said "it's only gon take 15 minutes" and I said "mmhm" and he recorded me and said "lil mama mad I won't lay with her" and I threw my pillow at him and he was weak and I snuggled in my blankets and I was on Twitter then next thing you know I was knocked out...