3

What is the actual hell?! 

To say Jackson was pissed would be the understatement of the millennium. That man just hit the poor boy! He didn't hesitate before running back into the house, retracing his steps as he got to Adrian's room to find him on the floor, his so-called 'father' towering over him. When the boy saw Jackson, the latter clearly saw the fear cloud his eyes. 

He was going to get severely hurt if he didn't run. Adrian knew that. "Get the hell out! Go! Run, I'll be fine!" Just then his father turned around and if Jackson wasn't intimidated from him before, he sure was now. 

He knew he'd have to run, but without Adrian? The latter's voice boomed through the air again and he ran, he ran out the door and then ran all the way back home. His chest hurt physically, and his mind hurt mentally. This must-have happened for years. 

He assumed that Adrain would be injured, but not dead, so he would make arrangements for him to stay at his home. There was no way he could just let Adrian stay at that horrid and abusive house. No fucking way.

---------------------------------------------------------

School the next day

Jackson awaited the arrival of Adrian, his foot tapping impatiently as he leaned against his car in the school parking lot. When the boy finally did show up, he still wasn't ecstatic He wasn't ecstatic because of how bruised his face was, with a painfully looking black lip. The dried blood was still around his nose and his face looked like it had been beaten in. 

He rushed over to the teen with lightning speed, concern and worry coursing through his veins like adrenaline. The teen himself was looking down, trying desperately not to cry because of how much pain he was in. 

He was embarrassed that he had let Jackson see him like that. So weak and vulnerable. 

When Jackson reached the younger boy, he gasped audibly. It was worse up close, so much worse. He had front seat tickets to the swollen and bruised face, and he didn't want them. "Princess..." He whispered though it was more to himself than Adrian. 

Adrian turned away from him and angrily wiped his eyes. "M' fine Jackson. Leave me alone. Please." He internally coo'ed at the boy, knowing that he needed help and that he defiantly wouldn't ask for it. 

"No, I need to get you cleaned up. Come with me, now." His denial was firm, in wanting the boy not to argue with him. Adrian however, did as he was told, the reminder of being respectful still on his bum. 

They walked into the school, passing through the halls as they received weir gazes, but that didn't matter right now. What mattered was Adrian. They reached the bathroom and Jackson checked to see if anyone was in there, and to his luck, there wasn't.

He made quick work of locking the bathroom door and turning to see the raven-haired-teen looking at his face with tears in his eyes.  He walked up to him, wrapping his arms around him tightly but gently. The younger of the two hugged back silently. 

His facade was crumbling. 

He started to cry worse, sobs making his shoulders bounce up and down. "M' s-sorry!" Jackson's heart melted into a damp puddle of emotions. The main one being a wave of depression. "Shh baby boy, you're okay. I got you now. You're safe with me. You don't have to go back there, I'm not letting you go back there, I promise." 

A few tearful minutes later, Adrian had finally calmed down enough to start cleaning him up. Jackson lifted him up, earning a hiss of pain from the little due to his sore bum, and placed him on the sink. He went and got a paper towel, wetting it down and ringing it out a little.