7

Night fell fast, and morning came faster. Quicker than needed, Adrian thought. He had once again, slept in Jackson's bed. But, it was little Ade when he did that. That's why when he woke up and realized the blond had taken care of him when he was little, he almost fell out of the bed.

No! This could not be happing! What did I say to him?! He thought to himself as he scrambled off the bed to find that he still had one of his nappies on. Jackson awoke to all the commotion, seeing the little scrambling off the bed and running into the bathroom, grabbing something from the closet first.

He got up groggily and walked towards the bathroom. The blue-eyed-teen gently knocked on the hardwood door with a deep moring voiced, 'Adrian?' The door swung open and who stood before him was a mortified, sleepy, and wearing lace teen.

Before Jackson's sleep hazed mind could process anything, Adrian darted to his room and got dressed in normal clothes. The blond- who was more awake now- followed Adrian and pinned him against a wall gently, to stop his jittering movements. 

"What in the world are you doing?!" He asked, confusion lacing his voice. The raven looked down and sighed, seemingly trying to avoid a simple conversation at all cost. It really wasn't working, as Jackson would say. 

Adrian cleared his throat and croaked out, "I-I was getting ready for t-the day Jackson." Something in the ladder's mind clicked and he realized that the other was scared to talk about yesterday. 

Little Ade had said that Big Ade didn't want him to see the other. Realization flashed across his face before he was dragging Adrian downstairs. "W-what are you doing?!" The raven panicked, trying to get out of his fierce grip. 

Jackson halted causing Adrian to move past him in inch, allowing the blonde to smack his thigh firmly, admitting a yelp from the teen. Adrian looked back at him with a hurt expression. "Why wo-" Before he could finish, Jackson interrupted him firmly.

"Stop trying to get out of my hold. Stop acting like I'm going to hurt you cause it is making me upset. We are going to talk about it. Do you understand me, young man?" The little stared at him for a moment before nodding slowly and looking down shyly. 

Jackson pulled them to the couch and sat down. After minutes passed in silence, one sighed. "What did I......what did ya know.....little me tell you? Cause, he talks. A lot." Jackson smiled and relaxed a little bit.

So far so good. "That he does. He said...a lot of things that I would like to talk about today. I'm not going to school cause I want to spend the day with you, my favorite person in the world." A smile formed on the youngest face, but quickly wiped it away and acted as if those simple words didn't make a fluttery feeling erupt in his stomach. 

It wasn't hard to notice, to Jackson that is. "That right there is something I want to talk about. You shouldn't have to hide what you're feeling around me. I accept you for you, Adrian. Okay?" A blush coated Adrian's face as he nodded softly. 

"So, I would first like to start off with why you didn't want me to see little you? Why'd you try and hide him? And don't lie." Jackson decided to add the last part was necessary, although he was pretty sure Adrian would lie anyway. 

He knew why Adrian didn't want him to see his other side, Little Ade had told him. But he would much prefer to hear it from Adrian himself. The latter was hesitant to answer the question, obviously nervous. 

He exhaled shakily as he said, "I didn't want you to see him because I didn't think you would like him. Sometimes I think that you just let me stay here because you feel like you have to, that you don't actually like me. I didn't want you to think my age plaything was gross."