4

Jackson awoke a few hours later, a heavily sleeping Adrian snuggled up to his chest. He didn't want to move, for fear of waking the small boy curled up under him. Well, not small, but to Jackson he was. 

He needed to pee though, the pressure on his bladder a proper reminder. Therefore, he softly untangled his legs, sliding his arm out from under the sleeping boy, and slowly crawled out of the bed. He sighed out of satisfaction, as to his luck, Adrian was a deep sleeper. Or so he thought. 

He softly tiptoed to the bathroom, quietly opening the door and thanking whatever was out there there that he didn't have creaky doors. He relieved himself, then went back out, planning on going to sleep a little longer. 

However, the universe had a different plan as he knocked into the box on the dresser, thus causing it to fall and its contents to spill out. His eyes widened at the items that were now strewed out on the floor. 

THere was a pacifier, a few stuffies, a couple of onesies, nappies. There were colouring books and crayons, baby wipes, and sippy cups. What was stange though, was that he found it absouloutly adorable. 

He didn't know what it was, but the vision of Adrian, the bad boy, nappied in a pink onesie, drawing in his colouring book made him smile massively. However, the awakened boy on the bed took that smile as him laughing at him.

His eyes stung and his little took over, and before Jackson knew what was happening he was dashing out of the room crying. The blond stood, dumbfounded. One minute he was thinking about Adrian, the next the latter was sprinting out of the room. 

Once he processed what happened, he ran out of the room, in search of the adolescent. He heard sobbing coming from the bathroom, and when his heart shattered, I mean his heart. Fucking. Shattered. 

He reached the bathroom door and tried to open it to no avail. It was locked. He sighed and knocked gently on the door. "W-what do y-you want? Come h-here t-to t-tell me to pack? Don't-t worry, I-I'll be out-t in an hour." 

Jackson's forehead gently rested on the door, and suddenly tears were brimming his eyes. Fuck. "Ade, don't be silly, I don't care, okay? Please open the door, please?" The sobbing only got louder and Jackson sighed, knowing the door probably wasn't going to open. 

He went back to his room and dug around in the nightstand draw, pulling out the master key that unlocked all the doors in the house, including the bathroom. He quickly made his way back to the bathroom door and unlocked it carefully. 

"Ade, I'm coming in now," He warned before he cautiously opened the door to a heartwrenching sight. Adrian, who was curled up in the corner, had tears and snot running down his face. All around his eyes were red and so was the tip of his nose, which Jackson found cute. 

The boy's shoulders were shaking with sobs, and the leafy green was gone, replaced with a darker and duller look in them. Only when Jackson got over the initial shock did he faintly smell pee. He looked down to see that Adrian, did, in fact, wet himself. 

He sighed sadly and crouched down to the boy's eye level. "Princess, look at me," He said sternly, knowing that it would get him to look at him. He had figured out that being stern with the teen worked well since the spanking. 

Adrian lifted his eyes to meet Jacksons, unaware that the latter wasn't disgusted or grossed out by him. Jackson smiled a little and brought Adrian to his chest, which made him confused as he tried pulling away, but Jackson wasn't letting him. 

"You don't disgust me, Ade. You need to calm down a tad bit, I'm not mad and I don't think it's bad. I don't really know what it is, so if you could explain that to me that would be much appreciated."