𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

A/N: Hey:) You are already in a relationship with Oliver in this story and you are in any house (prefer gryffindor so you're in the same house as him but it doesn't matter) E/C= Eye colorH/C= Hair color•••

E/C= Eye color
H/C= Hair color

(3rd person POV)
Oliver watches with anger as Y/N laughs at a joke Fred Weasley said. The way she slightly threw her head back as she laughs her eyes shut and her face red, her H/C hair moving along with her. "You look like you're about to kill someone" George teases Oliver, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Yeah, I am." Oliver looks back at Y/N to see her back at her normal state looking at Fred as he speaks. "Is Oliver Wood jealous of my own twin brother?!?" George speaks up again. "Pfff why do think that?" Oliver rolls his eyes turning to face the youngest red-headed twin. "Well smoke is practically coming out of your ears" George says while pinching his Qudditch captain's ear. "Don't touch me!" Oliver says in a stern tone.
George puts his hands up in defense "Alright mate, sorry"
Oliver lost his appetite and pushes his food away with a scrunched up face, then putting his hand on his cheek upset with the fact that his girlfriend is having a good time with another man. "Are you not gonna eat that?" Ron asks with his mouth filled with mashed potatoes. "No, you can have it" Oliver responds.

Y/N was heading to potions until she feels an arm grab her. She gasps and turns to face her one and only boyfriend. "Hey Ollie" Y/N says with a smile. "Hey" Oliver responds in a monotone voice. "Are you alright?" The E/C eyed girl asks with full concern. Oliver finally has the guts to speak up and say "What's going on with you and Fred?"
Y/N stares at him confused "What?" she says perplexed. "Y'know in the Great Hall while you guys were laughing" the Scottish boy responds.
Y/N starts laughing so loud she has to cover her mouth to not distract the other students passing by.
Oliver looks at her confused, at her sudden outburst. "Oh my god Oliver he's just a friend. Why can't I just talk to him?" she says.
"I don't know it's just the way you laugh with him, I thought only I can make you laugh like that." He says looking down. Y/N grabs his shoulders which causes him to look into her eyes. "Oliver, others might be able to make me laugh very hard, but you're the only one that has my heart and can give me butterflies and I think that's something more important than just a laugh"

Oliver smiles and pulls Y/N into a kiss. Y/N is quick to kiss back and melt into him. They pull away and he says "I'm sorry for assuming, I guess George was right. Maybe I was jealous" Oliver says. Y/N smiles and says "Nothing you should be jealous about, I'm yours and only yours." she says. Oliver smiles even more if that was even possible. "We should get going, don't want to be late for Snape's class" Y/N says with eyed eyes remembering that she has potions. "Let's tun for it" Oliver laughs. They run across the empty halls before they have detention with the scary teacher that they both fear.

OKAY I DONT THINK IT WAS THAT GOKD I HATE MYSELF OMG DUDE I WANNA DIE
PLEASE GIVE ME IDWAS DJDJCJV
GOODBYE-🏃‍♀️