𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

(This is a kinda sad one lol.  Also, I know the song is pretty old but let's just ignore that😀)

  Also, I know the song is pretty old but let's just ignore that😀)

I've been watching you for some time. Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes
I look into his eyes.  They don't look at me the same.  They used to be filled with love and admiration...but now they're just dull. 

Burning cities and napalm skies.  Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes. Your ocean eyes
The way that he looked at her.  It's like they way he used to look at me.  He thinks I haven't noticed but I see the way that he stares at her whenever he has the chance.

No fair. You really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes.
I'm scared, I've never fallen from quite this high. Falling into your ocean eyes
I cry every night knowing that he doesn't want me.  He wants her.  When we kiss, he doesn't think of me.  He wishes it was her. 
When we make love, he quietly mutters another name. Her name. But I've fallen in love and there's no going back.

I've been walking through a world gone blind. Can't stop thinking of your diamond mind
I remember thinking that he was perfect for me.  We were supposed be endgame. But i'm just being selfish.  I love him and he makes me happy. so can't let him go

Careful creature. Made friends with time
He left her lonely with a diamond mind
And those ocean eyes
"I think it's better if we're just friends.". He told me.  I knew this was coming, I just didn't know it was this soon.  I looked out in the window and he sighed.  He left and closed the door.  I continued to look outside knowing that he's with her now.  I fake a laugh with tears streaming down my face.  I lost him.  I remember when we would talk about our future together.  How many kids we would have, how they will be a whole Qudditch team.  Where we would live, how our wedding will be.  But I lost that.  He's happy with her and now I'm sitting in my bed watching as they laugh together.  He looks at me through the window and gives a weak smile.  I sobbed.  He turned back around to her and his eyes twinkled like how they used to when he looked at her.