𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 {𝟐.𝟓}

Stop this was such a good idea but i ruined it LMAO
Alternative Ending:  Getting revenge on Oliver
Request by: NaomiGrimes

He turned back around to her and his eyes twinkled like they used to when they looked at her.
~ ~ ~

     It didn't take long for Y/N to stop with the crying phase and tried to move on

     It didn't take long for Y/N to stop with the crying phase and tried to move on.   The thing was,  whenever she would see them together she wouldn't feel her heart break like it used to, she was just simply angry.  So angry that whenever they even held hands, she felt like she was about to explode.   Oliver tried multiple times to talk with Y/N but she avoided him at all costs.  Oliver would glance at her but she would just roll her eyes.  Y/N couldn't take it anymore.  She wanted to get back at him for the pain he caused her. 

     During dinner, instead of sitting down next to her friends, she sat down next to Dean Thomas.  He looked at her with a confused face but she just ignored it.  Everyone started eating and Dean spoke to Y/N.  "Why are you sitting here?" he asked.  "Can I not sit in a different place?" she responded.  "N-No it's not that.  It just confused me that your sitting here and not with the twins or something." He told her.  "Oh... well it feels good to have a change once in ima while." she smiles at him.  He smiles back before they continue minding their own business.

Its been a few months since Y/N sat down with Dean that day.  She kept sitting there which caused them to grow closer and closer together.  They went from talking like friends to flirting with each other.   Y/N practically forgot about Oliver and his girlfriend.  At times Y/N would feel like someone was watching her whenever she was hanging out with Dean, but every time she would look around, she would see no one even glancing there way.

One time, she was laughing at a joke Dean made that almost made her choke in her food.  She felt someone burning holes in the back of her head.  She looked back and saw Oliver with a glare that could kill heading towards the both of them.  Oliver was about to get up from his seat to go talk to her but she rolled her eyes and turned back around before he could even get the chance to get up.  Overtime, Oliver started loosing feeling for the girl he's been seeing while Y/N was gaining feeling for Dean.

     Sooner or later Dean and Y/N finally became official.  They were the ones talk of the school.  Which obviously meant that Oliver heard about it.  To say that Oliver was heartbroken was an understatement.  He broke it off with the girl and was left alone.  He wished that he didn't let her go.  He wished that Dean didn't take him from her.   But now, she was taken.  Oliver didn't want to be a home wrecker.  Why would he?  All he ever wanted was that Y/N was happy.  And she is.  She is with Dean Thomas.