𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲

We're just going to pretend that boys can go up to the girls room just for the sake of the beginning😃

𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘗𝘖𝘝
I put on my earrings Luna gave me and sunglasses.  Me and Oliver we're going to watch the sunset.  Just as I was about to head down to the common room, I hear a familiar voice say my name.
     "Honestly Dean, I'm telling you.  All Y/N wants is to spend time with me.  She stopped me from Qudditch just so we could watch the sunset. She's just been so clingy!"Oliver said. "I think you're over-exaggerating Oliver.  She just wants to spend time with you." Dean tried to defend me.  I slightly smile but still hurt that Oliver thinks such a thing of me.  He could've just said he didn't have the time instead of talking bad behind my back. 
     I run back from my room without making a noise.  I lay in my bed. Does he really think of me like that? How long has he been talking bad about me? Is he going to break up with me soon? All my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock in the door. I furrowed my eyebrows.  "Come in...?" I say hesitantly.  "Hey Y/N! Are you ready for our date?" Oliver asked in a happy tone. How can he act all fine after talking bad about his girlfriend? "I feeling sick. I don't think I can go, I'm sorry." I responded quite harshly. This causes Oliver's heart to break. You've never spoken to him in such a tone. "Oh um..alright. Well I'm going to be in the common room if you need me" he slightly smiled. "Ok" I simply responded. Oliver sighed and left the room.
⦿
⦿
⦿
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘋 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘗𝘖𝘝
     It's been a week since Y/N spoken with Oliver. Every time She sees him in the hallway, She'll walk the other way. During lunch or dinner, Y/N would always sit the farthest away from him.  It's really hard avoiding him since he barely lets her out of his sight. Oliver was basically suffering without even getting to cuddle his girlfriend for more than 1 day.  He's so attached to her it's like she's a magnet. Oliver has finally had enough.
While Y/N was reading a book in the common room, Oliver came in and sat next to her. She looked over as she felt the couch dip. A sigh escaped from her mouth and just as she was about to go to her room, Oliver grabbed her wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "To my room." Y/N responded like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Why haven't you spoken to me all week?" The keeper asked with desperation in his voice. Y/N dreaded this moment. She knew she couldn't avoid him forever, but she also didn't want to call out her boyfriend.  If Oliver was being honest, he thought she was breaking up with him; while Y/N thought he was breaking up with her.
"I just dont want to be clingy I guess." Y/N mumbled. Oliver let go of her wrist and looked at her with disbelief in his eyes.
"Clingy? Since when have you been clingy?" He asked still confused.
"I overheard you talking about me with Dean when we were supposed to watch the sunset." Y/N was speaking in such a low voice that if someone even sneezed he would miss it.
"Oh my... I swear I didn't mean it. I was just so caught up with school that I guess everything was pissing me off. Please don't believe a single word I said. I know that I shouldn't take my anger out by talking bad about my own girlfriend, but-" He was cut off with a pair of lips on his.  He immediately kissed back.
     Y/N pulled away. "It's okay just don't do it again" She said with a smile in her face. Oliver smiled back and kissed her again. The moment was perfect. That was when Y/N realized, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Oliver Wood.

Alright y'all the end was slightly rushed but ignore that😐
Thank you so much for reading and please vote or comment!
Hope you guys have a good day/night and stay safe loves!<3
-M