im sorry

Elsa was washing her hands, she just got done finishing up a surgery on a eight year old boy. She watched as her assistant Jack take notes and checks his vitals. The small boy held his head, Hi Kyle im Elsa and this is Jack, Elsa said kindly to the small boy. The small boy nodded slowly. He's still a little drugged up, Jack Elsa said. Jack nodded and wrote it down on the pacients file. How are you feeling bud, Jack asked with a smile. I'm feeling a lot better, Kyle said. Good Elsa said. Would you like to see your parents, Elsa asked. The small boy nodded his head quickly. Elsa and Jack left the room, they walked through double doors. Mr and Mrs, Asinine, Jack said looking at the room full of people. A middle aged couple ran to them. Alright come with me, Elsa said. They walked down the clean white halls. Elsa opend the doors to Kyle's room. Mom Dad, Kyle shouted. The couple hugged thier son. Alright he is still a bit woozy, he can go home I need Kyle to take two pills every four hours, and get plenty of rest, Elsa smiled. Jack gave the father a plastic container with some blue pills. And we need to sing his release, Jack said handing a paper and pen to the couple. They both signed. Elsa and Jack walked to the break room. You did it agian Elsa, Jack smiled, and poured him and elsa a cup of coffee. Yeah I felt so bad when he came in a few hours ago, Elsa said. Well you fixed him up good, els, Jack said with a reassuring smile.

The siren started going off signaling that the ambulance is coming in. Elsa ran out. With Jack following close behind. Merida was thier pushing a teenage girl, she had a breathing mask strapped to her face. Ok what happend, Elsa asked putting on gloves.

Teenage girl in a car crash, she server wounds to the chest, and head, the girl was partly awake. I need Hiccup as soon as possible, Elsa said. They lifted the girl into the hospital bed.

Hiccup came bursting through the doors. He did his work. Alright lets take a look, Elsa lifted up the girls shirt. One of the nurses screamed. A long jagged piece of glass was sticking out of her heart. Prepare for surgery, Jack said. Elsa was scrubbing in.

During surgery

Elsa was removing the glass. A beep was going Where losing her, Hiccup said. 50 BC hiccup shouted. Elsa was giving CPR to the girl. 40 Bc, Hiccup yelled. I know Hiccup Elsa said through a grunt. 20 BC Elsa hurry up, Hiccup screamed. Everyone heard the monitor go flat. Elsa was breathing hard. She looked at the clock, time of death 2:34 p.m., Elsa said with a sigh. Elsa coverd up the girl.

She washed her hands in the sink. And walked out Jack was next to her. They had to go tell the parents. They saw a couple a woman with a broken arm. And a man who look a like he just woke up. Mr and Mrs, Jennings. They walked to them. Elsa shook her head. The woman started to cry. The man was frozen in sorry for your loss, Jack said. Why Raina, the woamn sobbed. The man still frozen. Can we see her, the lady asked. Elsa nodded. They started to walk, Jack tapped her shoulder. Elsa looked at him, he was pointing to the man who was still in the same position. Elsa walked over to him. She waved her hand in front of him.

He's body fell over and he started shacking rapidly. He's having a seizure, Jack said. Elsa and Jack put him in a room, Elsa started giving the man CPR, Jack took out a sirnge, and pit some clear liquid in the man's arm. He went Back to normal. He looked around. Sir can you tell me where you are, Jack asked. Y-yes Im at the hosptital for my daughter, wait is she really? Elsa and Jack both nodded.

The man cried. Well give you guys a little bit, and a nurse will come in to take you to your daughter. Elsa and Jack left the room.

Elsa messaged her temples. She very rarely lost a patient. Elsa it's alright you did your best, Jack said. Elsa nodded, and grabbed her bag and ran out the building.

She went to Sweetheart choclate shop.
Hi Anna, Elsa said sitting down at a table. Hi sis, what are you doing here? I lost a patient, Elsa said with her face in her hands. Anna knew very well Elsa got emotional when she couldn't save life.

Anna ran to the back, where her husband Krisotff was baking sweets.

She brought out fresh peanut butter clusters, with lots of caramel. Elsa smiled and put one on her mouth.

I tried Anna I really tried, Elsa said. I know and your amazing at it, Anna smiled. I just trying to be what mother always wanted, Elsa said. Elsa mother was going to be proud of us no matter what we did, dad gave is this shop that been here for over 100 years, Anna said. I'm making him proud by keeping this business up, and you by saving lives, Elsa your a hero, Anna said. Thanks Anna, Elsa said with a smile.

Anytime.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Today's chapter is done, I hope you guys like it, I think it will turn out good. Bye