Kids of Burgess hospital

Elsa walked down the long white halls of the hospital. She saw the decorated door with rainbows and clouds on it. She opend the door. Many kids played together. Each of them a almost full time resident.

One kid pointed to her. Elsa is here she shouted. All the kids ran to her and gave her a big hug. Elsa of course hugged them back. Did you see any blood? I heard you lost a patient? You you have a boyfriend yet? What took you so long? Did you notice my hair started growing back? Questions filled Elsa's ears. Yes it's my job to see blood. Yes I did. No. Work caught me up. And yes its lighter now. Elsa smiled.

Let's play tag one said. Ok I'm it Kate said rolling her wheelchair. All the kids ran, hoppiled, crawled, and whealled.

After a while one kids tackled Elsa to the ground. Great tackle, but never use you head to tackle, use your shoulders, Elsa said. How do you know? Because I grew up with my football loving dad, Elsa said.

Dr.Dell? Oh hi Jack Elsa said awkwardly. What are you doing here?
Is it not your lunch break? Well I'm just seeing some kids, and I finished early. Elsa said.

May I join, Jack asked childish tone. Three kids brought him to the ground.

They had lots of fun until it was time for the two doctors to go