yep

Beep beep beep.
Elsa woke to her alarm. She rubbed her eyes. She looked around. My shift starts in 2 hours. Elsa grabbed a baby blue towel, and went to her bathroom. She put her hair in a tight top bun. She found her forest green scrubs. She tied up her white converse. She went to her kitchen and grabbed a blueberry muffin, and her keys. She locked her door and went to her car and drove off.

Elsa went to the break room. Punize and Merida where sitting thier talking. Elsa really, Meirda said. What Elsa said. You and Jack you guys at least matched twice a week, Punize said. It was ture ever since Jack joined he and elsa have matched scrubs and shoes. Once they matched for a full week.

It's crazy, Merida said. Well great minds think alike, Jack said walking in. Elsa nodded. Ok Elsa I have you scedual for toady, Jack said handing her a form. Thank you Jack, Elsa smiled. Alright lets go, Elsa said walking down the hallway.

Hi Mavis, I'm Elsa and that Jack, Elsa said. Mavis waved so what seems to be the problem, Elsa asked. Well I have been having a sharp pain in my left side and thier is a bit of discolor, Mavis said. Alright mind if I see, Elsa asked.

Mavis nodded and lifted her shirt. Ok it looks like Contact dermatitis , Elsa said. What's that, Mavis asked.

Well it's like a allergic reaction, Jack said. Tell me are you allergic to anything, Elsa asked. Yes Garlic, Mavis said. Have you been near Garlic, Jack asked. Mavis nodded. Ok so I'm gonna prescribe you some special ointment, Elsa said. Keep it wrapped up too, Elsa smiled. Mavis nodded. Elsa and Jack left the room. So what's next Frost, Elsa asked. Well you must get ready for open heart surgery, Jack said. Elsa nodded and Ran off.

Jack was writing down files on patience. Excuse me, Ari but have you sceen Elsa anywhere, Jack asked a surgeon. Yeah She just got done with another successful open heart surgery, the man said walking away. Jack nodded. Soon Elsa was walking by she looked tired.

She sat on the couch in the lounge. Jack joined her. Elsa eventually fell asleep. Jack yawned and closed his eyes.

Wake up, Astrid yelled. They both we're startled awake. I'm up they both said. Good Astrid smirked. Meirda is coming in with a woamn in labor, Astrid said. Elsa nodded and ran out. Jack glared at Astrid he ran out.

Merida pushed in a woman that Elsa new too well. Anna, Elsa gasped. Sweet was forming on Anna's head.

I see the head, Elsa shouted. Anna gave a big push. A faint whine filled everyone's ears. Anna it's a girl, Elsa handed Anna the baby.