Prologue

(y/n) (l/n) was what some people would call an overtly normal child. Born to Joseph and Carol (l/n), (y/n) enjoyed a very lax and normal childhood in America. Carol had migrated to America following a rising movement in Britain that she was not in support of. Upon her arrival in the states she met Joseph and eventually had wonderful little (y/n) come into their lives. Nothing noteworthy happened during (y/n)'s birth. He was of normal weight for an infant and was in good health. (y/n)'s teachers always described him as being a model student, getting average grades and enjoying normal activities, which was to be expected of someone belonging to a family as delightful and average as the (l/n) family. But there was something different about the (l/n) family, something most would not notice. The (l/n) family were a family of wizards. Something little (y/n) was only made aware of on his eleventh birthday upon moving with his family back to Britain to live closer to his mothers parents. In fact the (l/n) family was not just some ordinary wizard family, they belonged to one of the few remaining pure-blood families that remained, something that (y/n)'s grandparents were immensely proud of. (y/n's) mother was born to the Allen family, while not as wealthy and well known as families like the Malfoys, they were still pureblood, and (y/n)'s grandparents were proud of that. (y/n)'s father on the other hand had a very interesting family legacy, one that could be traced throughout the North American wizarding communities history. (y/n)'s father was one of the last living direct descendants of the surviving Salem Witches and Wizards, a very famous, and very troubled bloodline. 

(y/n) first became known of his bloodline upon moving with his family to London. At the age of eleven(y/n) had been sent a letter of acceptance to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. (y/n)'s mother was ecstatic as she had attended Hogwarts in her youth. (y/n)'s mother went on and on about how when she was young she was head-girl of the Hufflepuff house, and how much she enjoyed learning about the magical arts. (y/n)'s father was just relieved that they didn't have to pretend to be what he called a No-Maj and he could now show his son his line of work, wand making. For the first time in his life (y/n) felt special.

While (y/n) was excited and eager to learn about this new side of his family, one thing kept bugging him; why did his parents hide his lineage? As (y/n) asked his parents why they had tried so hard to hide this outstanding secret from him, he watched as there faces went pale. His mother was the first to speak up, and (y/n) learnt the truth of why his mother fled Britain; Lord Voldemort, a dark and ruthless wizard, bent on destroying what his mother called muggles; and how he had tried to take over the wizarding world, and how despite being the strongest wizard know to history was defeated by a baby boy the same age as (y/n), Harry Potter. Even (y/n) realized what a big deal this boy must be. What (y/n) did not realize though, was that his path was about to collide directly with Harry's.