Chapter 4

Hello, my little Melody's ( Thxs@bookyboopandaqueem for the recommendation of the name! <3)  I would like to dedicate this chapter to a wonderful writer @icebluedolphin2365 go and check out her work! It is wonderful, go and support this Author with talent! She is a sweetheart and deserves some Luv! She is right now doing a one-shot and a collab book of Daminette! Go show her some love guys! She is very talented and hard-working!! <3

Marinette's Pov: 

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng," Prince Damian said out loud. "Cast 6,"

Shocked. That's what I felt like at that exact moment the prince called my name. How?! Out of all the DAMN names out there, how did I get unlucky to have my name chosen? I would have loved if Izzy had been called because she actually WANTS to go...But I don't. I then proceed to unfreeze myself from the shock and look at how my parents and sister are reacting towards the news.

"YESSS BUGGIINEETTE GOING TO BE A PRINCESS!!!!!" Exclaimed an overjoyed Bridgette as she danced around the room. My parents are shocked and overjoyed as well as the news of me being selected.

After them congratulating me and the excitement cool down we, tried and see who else will be participating since we missed some of the names since of the commotion.

"Chloe Bourgeois Cast Two"(SHE NICE IN THIS AU BECAUSE SHE IS A QUEEN AND I STAND HER!)

"Rose(IDK HER LAST NAMEEEEEE) (I found it) Lavillente Cast Four,"

--AFTER the rest of the girls get called because IDK who else to put--

The rest of the day goes by with every one of our regular customers coming in and congratulating Marinette for her being selected for Gotham and, it would be an honor for them to have her as their future queen. I was shocked and frightened that all these people in Gotham are rooting for me and are putting their faith in me to become the next queen. Weeks have passed and, everyone is still celebrating about having someone from Gotham be in the selection since Selina Kyle. Surprisingly even Monsieur Agreste even has decided to throw a little celebration on my behalf as "Good luck from the Agreste Family." Everyone was at the gathering. It was hard to avoid Adrien since it was his house plus, his family was hosting the party/gathering. 

I was currently wearing a dark red colored off the shoulder dress that hugs my features perfectly that I made a month ago but never had an occasion to wear it and show it off and some black heels that Mrs. Agreste has kindly given me since I would need to be used to them and wear them every day at the palace. My parents were off somewhere with people chatting about the selection or of their famous pastries. My sister was currently with me as we walk around the garden of the mansion. As we were walking Bridgette, and I ran into Izzy who has been walking with Kagami chatting about something. When I was going to turn Bridgette and myself around Izzy, spotted us and dragged Kagami towards us. I smile politely towards them as my sister starts to giggle and goes running towards Izzy hugging Izzy's legs. Izzy giggles as she says her hello to Bridgette.

"Congrats Mari!!! I can't believe you've been chosen! I'm so happy for you. I hope the best when you leave and head towards the capital! Izzy told me enthusiastically as she hugs me. "By the way, I'm loving the outfit it just hugs ur curves and other features quite nicely. I'm sure if the prince sees you right now, he will definitely fall in love at first glance!" She complimented me as she lets go of the hug.

 "Congratulations Dupain-Cheng, It is in my greatest wish that you succeed and find love and be queen for this country. I might as well say you do have the looks of a princess now we will have to know if you can act like one and get Princes Damian's interest." Kagami states. I think she meant it as a compliment so, I will take it as one even though it was like a backhanded compliment.