Chapter 5

Marinette's Pov:

I wonder if other girls are sad because of leaving their home, cast, and even maybe a lover like myself. No, I am sure everyone is happily celebrating that they get to be here while I just want to leave. I wanted the time to stop just so I could cry and mourn for all of the events that have happened to me in just a month. I then remember that everyone will expect me to be happily excited about being in the selection, so I made a deal for myself for this adventure I am going to be in. I won't think of his name, face, or any memory that includes him. This is going to be a new chapter in my life and he won't even have a chance to be in it, I'm going to close the chapter of my past where it was mainly focused on him and start a new one.

When a girl with golden blonde hair and blue eyes comes in smiling a dazzling straight pearl pair of white teeth. As she gets all the way in. She sees me and a sigh of relief goes through her body. By her looks, she must be Chloe Bourgeois, cast 2 from New York. (You must be a Weasley *British Accent* I-... Rons my, husband :) )

"Oh! I thought I was going to be the first one! I'm Chloe Bourgeois! Chloe said as she shakes my hand and sits down on the couch in front of me. I smile at her. "Hi! I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng! I've been here for around half an hour." I told her as I went to organize my pencils and to close my book to talk to Chloe. I knew I would like Chloe when we started talking and how she was always excited but can be ignorant at some points but I knew we would become good friends, then after some time of talking Rose Lavillant, a small petite girl with long blonde hair comes in skipping. While giggling as she comes and sits on the couch right next to me.

"Hello! I'm Rose! I hope we could all be friends!" The petite girl giggled out with excitement filling her aroma. Chloe and I introduced ourselves and started to have another conversation about where we live and how it was until we waited for the last girl to come. Around an hour of waiting for the last girl, she finally decided to show herself. Not like Chloe or Rose, she wasn't smiling.

She just faced forward as she swayed her hips. Her long brown hair was parted in 3 parts two and was tied in the front. Making it look like sausages and, the rest of the hair was tied were her tips were.

As she walked, she was trying to intimidate us and it worked for a lady like Rose. But Chloe and I were prepared for girls like the one and only Lila Rossi Cast 2 and from California. Rose squeaked a nervous hello towards Lila while Chloe and I kept on the conversation we were having.

"When do we leave?" Lila asked as she checked her newly done orange acrylic nails.

"We don't know," I told her bluntly. "You've been holding up the show," I added with a hint of sarcasm in my voice as I turned around to intertwined my fingers staring at her. She didn't like my response and decided to brag a little bit while waiting for the captain.

The captain pauses for a moment staring at Lila as she flutters her eyelashes in a flirty way towards the captain. He then snaps back into reality, he then clears his throat. "I believe everyone is here?" he asks us as we nod. " That is perfect then! Come along and follow me, we could go on the plane towards your new home." He says as we follow him towards a huge white fancy-looking plane. We then boarded the plane. I sat next to Chloe while Rose sadly had to sit with Rossi. Lila started spinning lies about celebrities she has met too, Rose while Chloe and I chatted, ate, and watched movies.

Once we landed and the guards helped us down with some of our belongings. We then started walking in a straight line having Lila in front, then Rose, Chloe, and I last because why not! As we got out of the airport, there was a HUGE crowd cheering, screaming out names left and right. Everyone has signs with Lila's name to even mine! I then stopped a little girl that was holding a sign that read "CAST 6 ROCKS XD" (IDK WHAT TO PUT!!!) and was dancing while holding it. I stopped in front of her and squatted down to her level laughing, as she stopped and stared at me with her huge brown eyes in awww.