C H A P T E R 2

"SO, SHE'S YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?"

CHAPTER 2: I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I SCRAMBLED OUT OF BED as I heard my alarm clock ringing loudly. I groaned in frustration and slammed my hand on the off button. I kicked my legs of the bed and scratched my back as I grabbed my towel, walking in the bathroom to take a shower. it was 6:00 in the morning, it was unusual to see me waking up this early, but I can't afford to be late to my job.

yes, a job. one that I neglected because of a silly but painful breakup. I was quite surprised of what Chanhee telling me that Jacob still wanted to keep me despite me being missing days of work. he is a true angel. Jacob Bae is my manager and the owner of Sweet Heaven Café, and also a close friend of Chanhee. I'm guessing now you know why I got the job in the first place.

I got out of the shower and proceeded towards my closet, tugging out a pair of jeans and a simple red top and pulled it on. I blow dried my hair and tied it into a messy bun afterwards. I threw on a denim jacket and a coat, the weather is starting to get chilly as October was approaching in quite a speed

I wore my shoes and tied its laces, tied it tight, I wouldn't want to trip and fall for the wrong person again now can I? I'm messing with you. But seriously, I wouldn't want to work and be so busy and to trip on my shoe laces. Enough of shoe talk, I'm running late for work.

I went through the door, locking the door behind me before running to my Chevrolet. I press my car key and went inside and started the ignition, I started driving to work. Once I got to work, I got out and locked my car and strode in the cafe.

"Nahi! Good to see you again, how've you been?" Dahyul, Jacob's girlfriend and co-owner of Sweet Heaven Cafe, greeted me as I ducked to go behind the counter. 

"I've been good." I replied as she gave me my apron.

"Get changed quickly, it's a Monday. People will probably get their coffee from the nicest cafe in town. People will come flooding in. Oh, and they also missed your coffee blend." Dahyul said and winked.

"I will." I answered with a short laugh and headed to the back where the locker room was located. I went to my locker and changed out my clothes to the cafe's uniform, which was just a simple black collared shirt tucked in a beige slacks. I folded the ends of my slacks a bit so that it looks nicer with my shoes. I wore my apron and tied the ends, before heading out.

"Nahi, you'll be in counter three, and will serve." Dahyul said and smiled as she went back to her office.

I complied immediately and went to counter three. I waited for people to come in, and just like what Dahyul said as the clock strikes seven, people came flooding in, mainly office workers and students who come to get their morning coffee ad breakfast.