C H A P T E R 5

"I'VE MOVED ON."

CHAPTER 5: AFTER EVERYTHING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THREE YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE THAT DREADFUL DAY, and I'm proud to say that I've moved on. The broken pieces of my shattered were picked up and put back together again by a person that I love and care for very much, but his name we'll remain anonymous. For now.

Times have changed and I've become stronger than before. I was no longer the lovesick Nahi that only knew and saw Kim Sunwoo. Which is probably a great thing, if it means that I never have to deal with him again. Enough of the stuff of the past, let's all look forward and cherish the present and embrace the future. Wew.

Anyways, in the span of three years people around me have supported me in my growth. The success and happiness that I thought I could never have after that point in my life happened, because I finally chose to make a move for my dreams and not cry over a boy.

Within those three years, I finally got to my heart and attention to things that I really wanted.

For the first year, I somehow needed to find a way to stand on my own two feet and leave behind the bad things that have happened. I moved out of my apartment and settled in a condominium near Chanhee oppa's fashion company which he just started in the same year and started a path of my own. A passion that I choose to pursue and I enjoy a lot.

Cooking and modelling.

So, within that year I started culinary classes on weekdays and modelling gigs on weekends, it became a routine for me. Only having rest for the night was completely unhealthy but I knew if I worked hard for this, it would all be worth it.

And it was, I did my first ever serious modelling gig and it was for Elle. Ever since that Elle gig, offers came coming in left and right which I was thankful for. I didn't just model for the money, I also modelled because I enjoyed it. It was really worth it.

And because of modelling, I've also reunited with people that I've known since my childhood but due to circumstances I didn't get to spend time with them more often. And that was Juyeon, Hyunjae, and Hyunjoon. They all were models and have become the signature models for Chanhee's fashion company.

Younghoon oppa pursued his acting career and made a debut with webdrama that eventually skyrocketed him to fame. Chanhee was a proud fashion designer and lets me model his works at the same time supported his boyfriend every chance that he's got which I am lowkey jealous of. BbangNew is definitely goals in this.

And on the second year, I've finished culinary classes and had saved enough to open up my own restaurant, and I did. I owned it with a family friend of mine, Lee Sangyeon. Not only was he a good cook but is also great when it comes to business stuff. So he was the perfect business partner.