C H A P T E R 3

"OUT OF ALL THE DESIGNS YOU COULD PICK, YOU CHOSE A SOLEIL?"

CHAPTER 3: TATTOO

_______________________________________________________________________

I PACED AROUND IN MY ROOM, why exactly? I just thought of the craziest thing possible, it might not be crazy to other people, but to me? it is. I first thought, it was a great idea. it could be one of the signs that I am moving on. but, after seeing how my parents reacted when my brother got one, eh, it is a bad idea.

I mean, he almost got kicked out when our parents found out he got a tattoo, just a little cross on his pinky and mom and dad made a big deal out of it. it would be much worse if they saw their only daughter getting a tattoo, it's not much, right? they have their reasons, which I understand, I just want to move on, is that bad?

I contemplated whether I should go through with it or not, but my parents might chase after me with a rubber slipper!

And I do not want that.

I jumped a little on my bed when I heard someone knock on my bedroom door, "Yah! Choi Nahi, you've been in there for an hour, you even skipped lunch. What the hell is wrong with you?" Chanhee said from outside, the doorknob turned, heh, it's locked. "Open the door or I'll break this open!"

I groaned and went up my feet and walked to the door. I unlocked it and opened the door to see a fuming pink haired pretty-boy. "What?" I asked.

"You haven't eaten. Come on, Younghoon brought fried chicken." Oh great, now I have to eat lunch with a couple. In my apartment, just great. Before I could protest, Chanhee pulled me out of my room and dragged me to the kitchen. Younghoon was seated in one of the stools beside the kitchen island, sipping on a cup of coke. "you actually got her out of her room, impressive." He said as we enter the kitchen slash dining room.

"of course, I can. I'm the brother. duh." Chanhee replied and gets a plate for me and started filling it with drumsticks and fries. I took a seat and poured myself a glass of apple juice, which in some people think of it as kiddie drinks, it is not! Chanhee pushed the full plate towards me, "Eat." He said. "How about you guys?" I asked as I took a bite from my drumstick.

"We've already eaten. Don't worry." Younghoon replied. I just nodded in response and ate my food. 

After I finished my food and after a good thirty minutes of listening to couple's flirting, Chanhee stroke up a question, "So, care to tell us why you locked yourself in your room for a hour?" He asked and tilted his head.

"I thought of something crazy and gave it a deep thought."

"Care to share?"

"I kind of want to get a tattoo."

Younghoon smirked while Chanhee stared at me with disbelief. "Chanhee, you okay?" I asked.

He shook his head and laughed, "You're growing some balls, wanting to get a tattoo." Chanhee said and covered his mouth when he realized what he said. He isn't one of the persons to say balls, right?