C H A P T E R 4

"SO IT MEANT NOTHING?"

CHAPTER 4: WITH HIM

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BREAKING UP WITH HER, is one of my biggest regrets and one of my biggest reliefs. for regret, it's not like I regret on breaking up with her, I regret hurting her. The way her eyes welled up with tears, she looked hurt. but I soon realized that breaking up with her, leads me to one of my biggest reliefs, getting the girl of my dreams.

Ahn Haera. 

the prettiest girl I've ever met. I've had a crush on her since freshmen year highschool, and Nahi was fully aware of that, how couldn't she? she is my bestfriend, well, I guess was. Haera was in short the definition of my dream girl, and in return of hurting Nahi, I got the girl that I've liked since highschool.

And we're doing pretty well.

I love her, she loves me, well,  I think.

Haera and I walked hand-in-hand down the streets of Seoul. It was a bright and sunny day, the heat warmed my skin. Haera and I are currently in a date, it was one of the latest since I was quite busy these past weeks. I needed to compose a new album for Hyunjoon and I overworked these past weeks and haven't had the time to spare my girlfriend some time. 

but here we are now, Hyunjoon's album has been released and I'm free for the week. And what other way to spend it with the love of my life. (A/N: keep saying that--) I was wearing a white shirt, average jeans and a denim jacket. I was sipping on my juice while Haera ate her icecream, she released my hand and hooked arm on mine. We passed by a few shops, occasionally  buying things that caught her eye. 

She would sometimes point out things that she would like to buy, but she would often stare off somewhere with her eyes sparkling, basically mesmerized by everything that catches her eye or something she would find pretty. I just looked at her and chuckled at her cuteness. 

"Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face?" She asked with a pout.

"Nothing. there's nothing there but cuteness, really." the words rolled off my tongue naturally, sending her a wink.

her cheeks turned pink and turned away from me, licking her icecream, "y-yah, why are you so sudden?" she stuttered.

I chuckled and ruffled your hair, "cute~"

we kept walking side by side, when she stops and widened her eyes, "oppa! isn't that younghoon oppa?" she asked while pointing to tall silver haired male.

i turned my head and met eyes with younghoon hyung. he glared at me. i blinked a few times before shaking my head, if younghoon hyung is here that means.. crap, we have to go. I grabbed haera's hand making her turn to look at me, "oppa? what's wrong?" she asked.