7

Nezu pov
It was 5 am and I had finished decrypting and watching the videos I found. It turns out All Might had a few secrets about his son, but even worse RG said that the boys arm and leg needed treatment and examination. I was a problem, however maybe he would come to UA. He had a history with some students, but since he postponed the sports festival he might be able to participate, and his skills and IQ where intriguing. He decided to hat first he must show the yagis.

Toshinory
I woke up to a call from Nezu telling me to go to UA ASAP and bring the family. We arrived to be greyed by nezu, Aizawa, and RG.
We sat and watched the videos nezu mentioned. And it began

1
"Man can't gane something without giving something of equal value, that is the law of alchemy, my name is Izuku Yagi and I'm quirkless, in a world of heros I'm useless, however I still want to be a hero, my family sort of abandoned me and my sister and her friends bully me but it didn't matter. I will be a hero, even more now.
Look ( he drew a transmutation circle ) This is alchemy with this circle I can make anything as long as I give something of equal value and I understand how it is composed. I have been studying it for 3 years with my friend, sadly she passed away last year so I'll be a hero for her. I'm documenting my finding in books and videos."

2
"I have experimented even more with alchemy and have learned all transmutation circles and have bettered my alchemy, I have made led into golf and invested it into various places to make money since my parents cut me of at the age of 4, but that's beside the point. My hair is also going white, I heard it is caused by stress, but 10 years of torment will cause it I guess."

3
"I have been in a bad place, I finally left that horid house and on the way here I thought that maybe if I could find the genetic makeup of a human being then I could bring Diana back to life, it will take time but if it works it will be worth it"

4
Water (35 L), Carbon (20 kg), Ammonia (4 L), Lime (1.5 kg), Phosphorous (800 g), Salt (250 g), Saltpeter (100 g), Sulfur (80 g), Fluorine (7.5 g), Iron (5 g), Silicon (3 g) and fifteen traces of other elements. That is the makeup of an average human and it can be bought for cheap, humanity isn't very expensive. I also have blood samples of both parents. I have a backup plan but I hope I don't need it, but other than that I'm ready. I've worked for a month and it's time.
3rd pov in same video.
Izuku placed the materials in the circle and placed his hands down, the circle glowed and energy erupted, however soon the boy looked horrified as an explotion was heard and the boy was trown back. The image wasn't a good one, the child was bleeding horribly and was missing his right arm and left leg. "No... this wasn't supposed to happened... give her BACK" the boy was crying his eyes out "Why... Danm it why..." Then he stated himself to a backpack and dumped its contents on the floor. He put his hands down and lightning erupted followed by a horid scream and smoke. The boy emerged with an arm and leg made of metal, he was crying in unimaginable pain "Pleas tell me it worked... !Diana¡... Answer me please... Tell me your there..." Then he saw it, the monster he made, it had 7 limbs and no eyes, it was black as a shadow and was ozing blood.
The boy broke down and cried.

5(Izuku pov again)
"I failed... Miserably... I couldn't do it... I saw things... A withe room, a door and information... I understand why I failed... What can make up for emotions, feeling, memories, a soul... What can you give to equal that... I lost two arms for a failed proyect... I don't know what to do..."

6
It has been 2 weeks and I must overcome this. I've found something called a philosopher stone, it's rumored to give immortality and riches, so maybe it can equal a life. I'll have to look

7
I found it, it isn't good though. It is possible to make one however to make one you must make it with human life. To make one for what I have in mind I would need 100 people. I just can't do that, she wouldn't want that, so this is the end of reaserch on human transmutation. I wouldn't call it a failure, but it wasn't a succes eighter.

8
I have made progress on my new project, flame alchemy, with this glove I make a spark and use alchemy to create fire with the elements in the air, I haven't been able to test it but...(CRASH) What is that, o it's Izumi, hmm maybe she'll die, o well not much to do about it, wait...    SHOKA!!!"

Nezu pov
That is all there is. We know that afterward he fought the league and won with ease but that is beside the point. What do you think of this.

Toshinory pov
My son... What have I done. I abandoned him. And now he is missing limbs because of my incopetence. How can I be a hero if I can't save my son from me.

Inko pov
Izuku... My dear Izuku... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry my son... What have I done... What has happened to you because of me... I'm so sorry

Izumi pov
Wow...

Nezu pov
Nezu:We must bring him in, these videos, if someone found out that he could possibly bring back the dead he must be protected...
Toshinory:No
Nezu:What?
Toshinory:He won't come for that reason. Hell think we care about his power and not him. At least we understand his words on playing god. It came from experience, the analogy of the sun and the name Icarus, in greek mythology Icarus is a boy who has wings of wax and flies too close to the sun and falls down to earth.
Nezu:I agree we must treat him better, and Yagis I expect an apology and a change of behavior from now on. Izumi you will go to extra classes on heroism so you learn how to better treat someone
RG:Nezu, that can wait, look

On the TV they where broadcasting an army of villans and the LoV on the outskirts of the city and one man was facing them, Izuku Yagi