11

Izuku pov
My fight is first so I approach the ring ready. I know the guys quirk so I won't fall into his trap, I'll just make a fist with alchemy and send him flying, sure it's mean but I have to win. The guy just has the bad luck of fighting me.

Shinso:

Must be good to have a strong quirk

You're so lucky

You know nothing about the world

You're in your own bubble

You're a monster

Shinso tried and tried to get me to talk but I refused to, I wouldn't fall for a trick as bad as his, especially when I knew it was coming. I actually felt bad for him, but I well, I clapped my hands and made a fist sending him flying, I would not mock him, not after experiencing being mocked myself, I wouldn't do that.

As I walk over to him I say

Izuku:Hey Shinso, listen up, there is no such thing as a "villan" quirk. All quirks can be villanous or heroic. What your quirk is and does is entirely up to you so don't let a dumb anticuated thought like that get to you, you can be a great hero never forget that.

Shinso looked like he could cry of happiness after what I told him. I meant it his quirk was his to control and his to laybel.

The next round arrives and I'm up against Shoto (he uses both sides) he is strong so I'll have to give him a good fight.

Flashback

Shoto: Izuku, objectively you are stronger than me but I will still give it my all and I will defeat you

End flashback

I put on my glove preparing to blast away any ice he sends with ease. He is so predictable, he sends a glacier at me and I sigh snapping my fingers.

Endevore pov
My son in law and my son are up next. I want a good fight no matter the outcome

Shoka pov
I hope Izuku wins, no wait I have to root for my brother, but I love Izuku I should root for him. Danm it feelings don't do me like this

Izumi pov
I hope I get to see a good fight and learn a bit more about Izuku's abilities so I can beat him

Katsumi
I hope my shoto wins, then I can give him a kiss as a "prize"

All Might pov
Go son, prove that trough hard work you can achieve your goals. I'm sorry for not believing in you before so let me believe in you now.

3rd pov
As the glashier aproches Izuku the crowd prepares for a quick match. Then the young alchemist snaps his fingers and massive flames erupt consuming the glashier and Todoroki.
It truly was a quick match

1a pov
Todoroki lost...
One of the best lost to a finger snap. Izuku truly was a beast, however they also know the price he paid. He probably would have lost if he could fix his mistakes but that didn't matter anymore.

Endevore pov
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABABAABAVAHAGHAGGAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHABABAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

SHOTOOOOOO

O well what can you expect from my son in law, he is the best out there.

Izuku pov

After my battle with Todoroki class 1a congratulated me on my fight, it felt good to have real friends. Izumi beat Katsuki so if I win against Shoka in my semi final I would fight my sister.
But that didn't matter I could mop the floor with her but Shoka. I can't fight Shoka, I love her, i decide to get the gist together to talk about my dilemma

Izuku:Ok so here is the thing. I can't fight Shoka
Mineta:Why not, just burn her
Izuku:I can't burn my girlfriend!
Iida:Well then what is the plan
Izuku:I don't know that is why you are here, to help!!
Kirishima:Well look, if you go easy she'll fell like if you don't think she deserves your full power, so just go like 50% on her so she doesn't feel bad.

And so that was the plan don't overdo it but don't go to easy. Simple.

I walk in and make my dual swords and prepare to battle.

She trows fire first forcing me to doge, but I still get closer, I'm sorry Shoka I hope you forgive me.
I then jump, spin and hit her whit the flat of the blade knocking her out. I win again.

Yagis pov
Inko and Toshinory where worried. They had seen Izuku and knew he was strong but Izumi had ofa and a strong quirk. They just hopped nothing to bad would happen.

Endevore pov
I'm proud of the kid. He fought not to overkill but still showed respect to his opponent and gave it a good fight and won. He will be a great hero

3rd pov
And the battle begins with both siblings going at it for a epic battle(even though it's obvious who will win)...