Suicide Part 2

~♡《Zayn P.O.V》♡~

I woke up.

I looked around.

A heart monitor.

Needles.

A nurse.

"Goodmorning Mr.Malik. How are you feeling?"

"Im feeling tired. How long was I asleep?"

A little over two months."

"Did I get any visitors? " Who am I kidding? Who cares about me.

"You did actually.  You got a group of boys. 4 of them to be exact. They really cared about you. They came everyday  during visiting  hours. Will you look at that? Visiting  hours start in 43 minutes " She gave me a genuine smile. I think I feel cared for. I guess so. I mean, I've  never felt this way before. I think I like it.

《43 minutes later》

《~Liam P.O.V~》

I saw something....I saw Zaynie move. I felt like a bastard.. I should have told Zayn how I felt about him....how much I truly loved him. How I hated to see him with other males. Trying to flirt with them. Louis and Niall however...they didnt feel the same way. But Harry and I were willing to teach them how to love. We're a family. A band. And I dont mind becoming lovers. You know what they say. You domt know what you have...until you lose it. And I almost loat my princess.  My small...petite..beautiful  princess. My Zayn. My Persian  Beauty. And I am not risking it again. Im gonna love Zayn how he deserves to be loved.

"Good morning precious" I smiled at him. And he looked shock.

" Why so shocked sweet heart?"

" I never imagined  you guys actually loving me. I thought you hated me."

Im sorry Zayn, I really am and Harry is too. And Lou and Ni will be also. Please forvige me?"

I couldnt take it...I want him to say that he forgives me.

" I love you Liam. But I just need one more day to think about it, please. I just need some time okay love? Just know that I really do love you. I'll see you tomorrow love" He gave me a kiss. A kiss. I hope he really does forgive me. But I don't blame him if he doesnt.

I am so sorry I havent updated but I'm  back!!! And I WILL be updating more regularly  and more recently.  Thank you for being here loves
- Omayra♡