Another Deal?

"Can we ever be alone, Crowley?"
Dean asked, clearly pissed off up to this point.

"Listen, ass- Maybe I'm not here for you this time."
Crowley responded, with his Scottish accent, fixing his collar.

Team free will, Bobby, and (now) Crowley were all over at Bobby's place, searching up lore, and finding some more dirt on a recurring demon that used to be a seriously powerful follower of Lucifer, and all around hated Crowley.

"Listen, 'Mate.'"
Bobby imitated Crowley, walking around his desk, holding his drink, waving his hands a bit.
"Maybe we ain't here to help you this time."

Crowley lightly chuckled, taking a cocky step forward to duck around Bobby,
"Oh, really? Carful, Robert, I don't want to be kissed with a mouth like that."
Bobby took a swig of his beer and roughly placed it back down, as he and Crowley silently stared at each other.

Sam lightly chuckled, as Cas stood there, quizzical.
Dean took a light groan in annoyance as he stared at Bobby,
"So are we gonna hear wedding bells?! We have another hot roped demon here! Can we please get back to work before we start braiding Sam's hair?"

Sam opened his mouth to protest, then closed it again, thinking about the insult and how it could look. Maybe even with some flowers...

"Deans, right. Though, Yanlate isn't the only demon I'm getting tired of."
Cas responded, opening another lore book.

"That's right,"
Sam stated,
"The demon were after, Yanlate, isn't going to be easy to take down."

"Well, I suppose we keep diggin'."
Bobby sighed, flipping over another book.

Crowley cleared his throat and started with his own sass again;
"I'm sorry, what?"

"We need to dispose of Yanlate?"
Dean awnsered, standing to his full height as Crowley walked around the room, twiddling with a knife lying around.

"That's quite funny, boys. Your humour is such a bore."

Bobby stared again at Crowley, and walked up near him, slamming his book shut,
"What's so funny about a demon that could almost beat your sorry ass into the ground?"

"See, Robert? Almost."

"Are you proposing that you take him out yourself?"
Cas asked from his corner of the room he was standing in.

"No! All I need is an expert to track the fucker down."

Dean and Sam stood up, as Crowley walked up to them, just to swivel around to Bobby, smiling ironically at him.
"Bobby?"
Crowley cooed, as Bobby looked at him confused.

"Bobby?!"
Sam and Dean yelled in union.

"No."
Bobby answered right away, pushing Crowley aside, walking away through the door frame to the kitchen, picking up one of his guns from the kitchen table, cocking it.

"No? Robert, not even for little old me?"
Crowley asked again, chuckling when Bobby glared him down as he walked back to his desk, the others almost still in shock by Crowley's proposal.

"What are y'all starin' at with your mouths hangin' open?"
Bobby yelled at Sam, Dean and Castiel.

"W-well..."
Sam stated.
"We never expected you to be chosen by, uh...",
Cas tried to continue.

"The bitch in the tie."
Dean finished.

"You boys think your old man can't do it? I am honesty disappointed! It's not like the first time Robert slayed something huge."

Dean almost died from choking on his own beer. Sam just sat there confused.

"Oh, grow up!"
Bobby yelled again,
"Y'all think I can't slay one power house?"

"Show em', darling."
Crowley smiled deviously, leaning closer to Bobby.

Sam butted in again,
"Bobby, don't do a hunt with a demon, to a slay a demon, it's just that Crowley always-"

"Shut it, Sam. I taught you, and I think I can do this."

Crowley smiled again and lollied in front of Sam n' Dean, clapping his hands together,
"Well, there you have it. I'm sure you know the way out. Me and Robert will have a few festivities to address!"

"But-"
Cas tried to Interject, but Crowley hushed him again.
"Use your 'butts' on your hunter Cas, we have work to do."
Cas tilted his head in confusion, then looking at Dean for an answer, still trying to understand.

"Now hold on a minute-"
Dean tried to say as Crowley snapped his fingers,
"Be in denial all you want, Dean-o, but we all know your the sub."

Dean took a step back, raising his eyebrows as a sassy 'excuse me?' as Sam sort of snickered to himself, covering his mouth with his fist.

"Can you believe this guy?"
Dean whispered to Sam who just tried not to burst out laughing, nodding his head as much as he could.

"What's a sub, Dean?"
Cas asked from the corner as Dean rolled his eyes, walking out, pulling Sam with him, saying;
"Let's go before we have to start throwing wedding rice."

"Later, Darlings."
Crowley cooed as the door shut, Bobby rolling his eyes, going back to his work.

Crowley smiled at Bobby, thinking; 'what a hunt this shall be...'