The last chapter

"Hey, darling?"
Crowley asked, playing with the little curl at the end of Bobby's hair, as they faced each other late in the night. Bobby moaned in response,
"Hmm?"

"Did you know... I... I never had a best friend before."

"Oh?"
Bobby asked, his sleepy haze waking up a bit more.

"Now, I don't really have many feelings, as a demon and blah, blah, blah, but its true. I know how much those things mean to you humans, but all I ever wanted was to be loved."

"Oh, your breaking my heart, Jack, hold me before this ship sinks!" Bobby sassed, laughing lightly with Crowley, who moved himself, snuggling against Bobby's chest.

"That's cute, but I... I just actually love you. Okay? I do, you stupid pitiful, vile, sick representation of your nauseating species. Bobby Singer."
Crowley blushed, and Bobby wrapped his arms around Crowley, warming them both more, as he lightly sighed.

"That's the sweetest thing you've said to me... Ever."

"For a demon?"
Crowley sighed, letting his head loll against the side of Bobby's. Bobby chuckled lowly, and shook his head, whispering in his hair,
"For you."

"I wanted Dean to be my friend, but..."

"I know."
Bobby said, starting to hold Crowley closer, lightly kissing his neck,

"Or Sam..."

"Right..."
Bobby responded again, kissing his way softly to his ear, as Crowley sighed,

"And like, 6 other people?"

"You can shut up now."

"Oh, yeah yeah. Sorry."
Crowley smiled, letting himself nuzzle into the crook of Bobby's neck.

---

"A June weddin'? This is so cliche, I told you I liked August!"
Bobby rolled his eyes, as Crowley started fixing Bobby's tie, sighing heavily himself, unamused.
"And I liked that wedding dress on you, but you don't see me complaining."

"I can't believe you demons can even care like this."
Bobby laughed.

"If were gonna get married, can I at least be a person?"
Crowley rolled his eyes.

"Your not."

Crowley giggled at what seemed to be there new catchphrase,
"Touché..."

Crowley lightly kissed Bobby, who straightened Crowley's collar, kissing back. So funny, a demon and a hunter. And Crowley out of all people.

"So soon?"

"Well, Darling, it's now or never."
Crowley smiled again, as Bobby was standing there, smiling at him, Crowley was going to walk to wait at the front, until he quickly swerved around and hugged Bobby, arms around his neck, even his legs trying to cling on to him.

"Wooah!"
Bobby chuckled, holding Crowley who kissed him again, and said lightly;
"Thanks for loving me, Robert."

"As you said, you deserve to be loved."
Bobby kissed him, full on, letting themselves move in the motion, not wanting to move, or to put Crowley down, until the bells rang, interrupting and also reminding that they had to get a move on.

"Shit. I swear to-"

"Crowley, let it go. No homicides, right?"

"Right."
Crowley smiled and let himself linger back to Bobby's mouth, as Bobby finally set him down.
"Go."
He said, as Crowley smiled crookedly, walking into the doors, as Bobby lightly shook his head, looking up at the doors, all around the chapel, waiting for his cue to walk in, and marry the most lovable, and stupidest man, well... Guy, he ever met.

Cas walked up to Bobby, on his way in and smiled to him,
"Are you sure about this?"

"What do you think?"

Cas lightly shook his head and smiled, saying,
"Were all idgits."

Bobby hugged Castiel and smiled, agreeing, as Cas walked in, late as usual, sitting beside Dean, in the second row around all the others-
then the music started, having the doors open to Bobby walking in, and Crowley, smiling, with admiration, to the most sassiest hunter he ever met...

Was Crowley really doing this? So was Bobby?

In their words...

Touché.

~end~

<3