You get it from your father

Scotch.
Scotch?
Scotch?!

Dean's mind was racing. Was he serious? What had happened to this world? What's next? Vampires and werewolves having tea?!

"Bobby- what's going on?"
Sam asked, staring at the two. Now he doesn't get it? Nope, mental wall, this is impossible.

"Use your own deductions, Sherlock."
Crowley sassed, slightly mumbling the end as he lifted his scotch glass to his mouth.

"Woah, woah, wait. You and- him and-? Oh, I'm gonna be sick..."
Dean started, holding his tummy and turning away as Bobby sighed annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"Please, not on the carpet, darling."
Crowley smirked, as Sam continued a glare.

"So you left on a hunt to shag up with the king of hell?!" Dean yelled at Bobby, who stared at him back;
"Don't raise your tone with me, boy!"

"Yes, besides I killed Yanlate many decades ago."
Crowley chuckled as Sam scoffed, still not believing this as he let his arms fall to his sides,
"So what? Y-you just sent us on a hunt for nothing?"

"I got some alone time with this fellow, didn't I?"
Crowley raised his eyebrows as he swigged down the rest of the scotch, walking back into the house, yelling back behind him;
"Please, come in boys!"

"Great, now I got that mental image on my head, egh."
Dean whispered to Sam as they walked in the house, Bobby putting the bacon on a plate and gesturing Sam and Dean to sit. He lightly slid the plate over, and Sam raising his hand to stop Dean from taking any as he seriously said to Bobby, "not hungry."

"Listen, it's not what you think."
Bobby tried to start, the. Dean leaned in quickly and violently whispered;
"Not what we think?! I think, it's pretty obvious that we know what you don't want us to know that Crowley knows that we know!"

"I can hear you, boys. You get the loudness from your father."
Crowley chuckled, pouring himself more scotch from the other side of the house. Sam stood up from his seat, scraping the chair on the floor, his faced flushed with rage as Dean pulled him back down shaking his head. Dean and Sam then turned back to Bobby and cocked an eyebrow.

"What? It's not a sin!"
Bobby tried to say in defence.

"No, doing a dude for kicks ain't a sin but- Bobby it's a demon. Demons are basically the definition of a sin."
Dean stated as Sam continued; "Anyways, um... Are you two, 'serious?'" Bending his fingers to represent quotation marks.

"I... Don't know. Look, Crowley is a, fair enough guy-"

"He took your soul."
Sam argued back.

"Anyways, it's a one time thing, like a deal. We did kiss on it."
Bobby shrugged, kind of fed up with the whole, 'whoops I fucked a demon thing! At least I didn't start the apocalypse!'

"And appearently blew, too."
Dean whispered, Bobby kicking his leg, his face telling him to watch it.

Crowley laughed as he walked back in the room, waving around his scotch like he was a 1980's father with a cigar;
"Well, honestly I think you both are a bit rude to the demons, we can be lovers all well as... Oh, what's the term?"

"Dick bags."

"That's a little rude, Dean."

"Well at least I didn't fuck your dad!"

"Whatever. I honestly would have killed you by now if I didn't."

Dean stared angrily at Crowley again then turned back around to Sam as he just shrugged.
Dean was on the verge of a homicidal break down-
"AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO HASN'T GONE CRAZY ENOGH TO FUCK A DEMON YET?!"

"Angels are close enough."
Bobby added in, as Crowley leaned beside Bobby's chair and giggled, looking up at the flustered Dean.

"Where is he, anyhow? Your angel?"
Crowley asked, taking another sip as Dean stared glaring, blushing.
"Too personal? Right."

Bobby lightly looked up at Crowley then to the floor. Crowley tisked and finished his drink, then went to the other room, in record time walking back out, doing up his tie.

"Well, I should pop off."

"Please, hurry."
Dean rolled his eyes with Sam, and Crowley faced them another glare. He then smiled cockily, leaning over to Bobby and kissing him, letting them hang there for a few seconds as Sam and Dean held their breath.
"See you later, darling."
Crowley said as he disappeared.

"No."
Sam stated, as he got up to leave.

"Where are you goin'? You had a thing with Ruby!"

"How did that turn out, Bobby?"
Sam sighed heavily along with the other two, as he then gestured for Dean to walk with him out the door saying one last thing,
"Don't become one of them."