Life as we know it

It has been about 3 weeks.
3 weeks.
And Crowley is still 'with' Bobby.

And things have been intense.

---

"Dean."
Bobby said from across the work bench, walking up to the Winchester,
"Why don't you want to do this hunt with me?"

"..."

"Sam can come along!"

"..."

"Alright. It's Crowley isn't, it?"
Bobby sighed and scratched his back, sitting in the Chevy Impalas hood with Dean in his auto junk heard.

"Bobby... It's just-"

"I know, I know, he's a demon. But I think I can handle myself. I ain't no teenage girl."
Bobby lightly nudged Dean and Dean tried to smiled, but couldn't.

"This isn't all about my gay supernatural relations, is it?"

"No, I'm honestly fine with you and... Well you know, but where is it going?"
Dean asked, turning his head to look at him, taking a swig of beer.

"Why you askin'?"

"Well, Bobby I don't want you to stay in an awkward position of being with one person, and-"

"Were probably making it official."

"A demon?!"

"I thought you said you were fine with it! And if not- how 'bout I tell Sam about when Cas wanted to understand kissin' someone ya really love, and how those emotions work, and when you saw him shirtless and-"

"Alright! Alright..."
Dean flushed roughly and waved his hands.
Then out of no where Crowley showed up, walking towards Bobby and lightly kissing him, as he slipped an arm around his waist, Bobby smiling smugly into the touch. Dean rolled his eyes as Crowley slowly pulled back.

"You should be more polite about this, son."

"You guys aren't even married!"
Dean spat back, as Bobby gave him a sour face.

"Robert..."
Crowley cooed, fixing Bobby's hat a but, making him chuckle,
"How about we do get married, then?"

"What?"
Bobby pushed away confused,
"Yeah- what?"
Crowley shrugged, seeing no big deal.

"Crowley... It's a little against your whole religion and such to get married.
It's redundant."
Dean chuckled.

"Why is that, Winchester?"

"Because you get blessed by god and shit."

"Oh right, so your priest, 'God', will so be there to walk Cassie down the isle?"
Crowley protested.

"I'm not marrying-"
Dean cut himself off in anger and took another swig of beer.

"Crowley, babe. You're an idjit. It's only been three damn weeks!"

"Quite good ones, day and night I must say."
Crowley kissed Bobby again, letting the words fall into there touch, snuggling close to each other.

"Aw."
They all turned to see Sam standing there with Crowley's favirote scotch, to keep him on good behaviour.
"How is the weirdest wittle couple doing, today?"

"Were getting married!"
Crowley chuckled and tried to snuggle close to Bobby's cheek who kept in trying to playfully swat him away,
"No were not! I ain't AN IDGIT!"

"Aw."
Sam said again, placing down the scotch and sitting down by the cars wheel, looking up still smiling at Dean.

"Sam your really cool with us, huh?"
Dean nudges his brother.

"I've gotten used to you and Castiel, Dean."
Sam shrugged, lifting the glass to his mouth, taking a sip but making a sour face. Crowley had a weird sense in alcohol.
"For the last time-"

"Please shut up."
Crowley said, still cuddling his little hunter, always trying to be good... Not evil... Killing demons... So. cute!

"Well, get married then."
Dean sighed happily, they were cute he had to admit. But he wasn't going for two dads, here. He thought this while taking another sip, and placing down his drink.

"Maybe we will."
Crowley smiled, as Bobby lightly shoved him, squeezing his hand.

Yeah...

Maybe we will...