I want it

*5 years later *  tay = 10 , new = 9
Forth beam =17

Tay's pov :
P forth always kicks me out of his room when ever p beam comes I don't why but he says they have to study they are in there final year one day when I entered his room his room he was biting  p beams neck I asked him why he was eating it my grandmother told me it's wrong to bite people and fight with them I never do it  p beam laughed and scolded him but he said he was checking whether p was breathing or not I think that's something they learnt in there school but p forth is a math student how could he know that p forth kicked me out of his room

Tay's pov : P forth always kicks me out of his room when ever p beam comes I don't why but he says they have to study they are in there final year one day when I entered his room his room he was biting  p beams neck I asked him why he was eating i...

( You can imagine Pavel dome too I just have a thing for p tae 😂😂 ) ( I think I love this name only tay and tae )

so I asked new did I tell you he is very intelligent I have to work hard to get marks but new remembers everything he always gets highest marks  he is so smart that he is a year younger than almost all of our classmates but he is yet more intelligent and everyone's favourite even teachers oh did I tell you he is my bestfriend new doesn't like making friends but he is my bestfriend 😎  when told new how p forth was checking p beams breathing new laughed at me and told me we bite someone and then kiss them at that place when we love someone so I bite him on his neck and then kissed it
" ai tay why did you do that " he was mad at me
"Oh ho you are my best friend na and I love my bestfriend so that's why " he finally calm down and then he bit me to and kissed me I felt funny in my body it was supposed to hurt right ha ha I don't know it was giggle when I told him I am going to bite off and arm too he shouted at me "nooooo, only I am your bestfriend and only I am the one you are allowed to love don't treat anyone as you treat me  " " I want all of you for myself "

 so I asked new did I tell you he is very intelligent I have to work hard to get marks but new remembers everything he always gets highest marks  he is so smart that he is a year younger than almost all of our classmates but he is yet more intelli...

" okieeeeee don't shout I won't "
Sometimes I don't understand new he says I am only the only one that he doesn't has to share that is only his I don't know what it means maybe because he said he consideres me as his brother he has been like this since mr. Meow meow died me he didn't cried for 5 days and then one day after school he came for night stay at my house and cried while hugging me on me and literally on me I mean above me but I didn't say anything he was sad I knew that I don't like it when he was said I feel said when that happens I offered him my dog but he refused " it's okay tay all I need is you if you are there I don't need anything else " and that's mu Motoo now be everything that new need be it anything  and did I tell you new doesn't allow me to kiss billy my dog he is so controlling hunnnn off says I am new's new mr. Meow meow he  gets what he wants from me and I give but I don't believe it new loves me too he loves icecream but once when we went to my favourite icecream shop and all the Totti fruity   flavoured icecream were not more left I wanted to cry new offered me his icecream which he never shares with anyone I mean anyone not even mae godji his mom I call him mom too as she loves me as much as she loves new she loves p beam too after p beams mom dad's death she was p beams and new's aunt but she took them in  new was only one at that time only my family and new's family know this they are each new's mom was   my mom's bestfriend too you see me and new and going to continue a legecy we are going to be bestfriends for life , my point is new gave me his ice cream i still can't believe it it's been like 5 months to that thing off says it's not a big deal but he doesn't understand it is what he doesn't know is that latter that day new asked his driver to go to branch and bring me my Totti fruity icecream he bought me a box full of them and kept it in his refrigerator or else grandma would have scolded us I went to his house every day to eat them 😂😂 best week ever .

A/n :
I am biased towards p tay Do I like him more idk 🐣🌞 actually yesss I became a polca cause of p new but I started watching there video's and now I love both of them p tay a bit more 😸😸😸

I also love the Korea episode when p tay was sulking for his Korean restaurant and p new pampered him

Oh so many couples out there but I am obsessed with these two I hope we can see those cute moments again 😭 we need polca moments 💕💕

Vote and comment
Remember english is not my first language so grammar Nazis the floor is yours