Chapter 19

The new Icewing was standing at the entrance to the cave, talons covered in what looked like icewing blood.
"You thought you could leave?" He said
"I think you have me confused with someone else, there is a mountain just over the hill there, they might be there." Storm said
Something about this new dragon was familiar. Something he was wearing.
The earring, he thought,
Where have I seen it before?
Then came a sudden burst of white, a distant memories of a sandwing, as well as his family. The flash was bright enough to give Storm a headache.
"What's wrong? Karma doing my job for me?" the stranger questioned, amused by the sight.
The only thing was, he didn't know why he didn't know who it was that he saw, or the dragon  in front of him.
He didn't remember anything before he put on the the cheap stone earring three days ago.
Wait, when did I get an earring? Storm thought.
The ice dragon at the entrance of the cave stared as Storm removed the earring, and instantly flooded his head with memories of his past life, from the hatching in Possibility, to finding his family, to meeting Sandstorm, everything.
He knew the nameless dragon in the cave now, and knew what he wanted
"Frost, what do you want now? A fight? For me to speak you to death?" Storm questioned.
"You killed my father" Frost said
"All I want is revenge. Already took care of Winter, now for you"
"Show me proof you 'took care of Winter'. Or I'm not giving you anything" Storm said.
Frost replied with a part if a wing membrane, and ice spikes pulled from another icewing.
Frost then charged Storm, only to freeze in place. As if he was a statue floating in the air.
"Your father wanted to kill innocent dragons. Young and old. And you seem to have carried the trait. The need for war. I'm ending this right now"
He took two rocks and said, "I enchant these stones to freeze a dragon in his tracks. Never to move, in the form of a trapped soul."
And then he tapped frost with them, turning him into an ice sculpture, trapping Frost behind impenetrable ice.
I need to leave, Storm thought. If he found me that easily, then everyone else can too.
Pulling out his map, he went north towards the snow topped mountains.