Sokka x reader operation boling rock pt.1

Sokka P.O.V

"Uh, what would Uncle say?" Zuko looks at the sky. "Sometimes clouds have two sides, a dark side and light, and a silver lining in between, it's like a silver sandwich, uh, so when life seems hard." Zuko continues.

I roll my eyes and look down from the railing to observe the prisoners.

"Maybe we haven't failed after all."

"That's the spirit! I can't believe that worked; I didn't even know what I was saying." Zuko says.

"No, what you said made no sense at all. But look! It's Suki." I say, pointing to where all the prisoners were gathered.

"Prisoners! Back in your cells!" Yells one of the guards, ringing the bell, dismissing everyone.

I spot a h/c haired girl walking next to Suki.

"Um, Zuko, who's that?" I ask, pointing to the girl.

"Like I'd know." He says squinting his eyes to take a closer look. "Wait is that Zhao's daughter? Damn she gets hotter and hotter everytime I see her."

"Back off, I'm going to go talk to her." I say.

"You don't even know her; let me talk to her. I need a girlfriend, unlike you, you have Suki. And beware, Y/n is really flirty-"

Before Zuko could finish his sentence, I bolted down the stairs following the beautiful girl into her cell.

Y/n P.O.V

*Earlier today*

"Can you believe they locked me up in here because I'm Zhao's daughter? I literally did nothing wrong." I complain to my new friend Suki.

"I thought my boyfriend was going to come and rescue me." Suki sighs.

"Ooh, you have a boyfriend? What's he like?" I ask, getting excited.

"Whoops, did I say boyfriend? I mean uh, actually, I don't know what we are; we've kissed a couple of times but we haven't confirmed anything yet." She says.

She still explained everything to me about him.

"Aw, you're lucky; he seems like a nice guy." I say as she nods.

Present day

I hear my cell door open then shut. I turn my head and see a guard in my cell.

"What is it, did I do something wrong?" I ask.

The guard takes off his helmet, and I stare in awe.

"Well, aren't you a little too cute to be working here?"

He blushes in response.

"I'm Sokka." He says.

"Y/n. So uh, why are you in here?"

"It's kind of a long story." Sokka says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I've got time." I smirk, patting my hand for him to sit next to me on the bed.

Sokka explains his whole story.

"Wow, that's a lot to take in." I say, putting my head on Sokka's shoulder.

"Yeah," he says resting his head on top of mine. "So you wanna get out of here?"

"How?" I ask.

"I've got a plan." He smiles.

"Hey Sokka, I know I've just met you like today, but you're very cool."

"You're very cool too." He says, lifting my chin up and staring into my eyes.

He starts to lean in and so do I, our lips meeting together. We fall on the bed making out, I wrap my arms around Sokka's neck, letting out soft moans.

The cell door starts to bang. Sokka and I quickly get up.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" The guard that rudely interrupted Sokka and my make-out session says.

"Oh, I was uh," Sokka stutters.

I roll my eyes and knock out the guard, dragging him outside my cell.

"All done." I smile.

He smiles back. "I'll see you later, okay." He says, kissing my cheek.

Sokka P.O.V

"What took you so long?" Zuko asks. "You were starting to freak me out."

"Oh sorry, I was just making out with Y/n." I smirk.

Zuko's mouth drops open. "Woah, I didn't think you were her type." He chuckles.

"I'm everyone's type." I say throwing my hands in the air.

******

"I'm scared." I murmur once I was outside Suki's cell.

"It's going to be fine, just tell her you made out with some girl you just meet, she'll totally be okay with it." Zuko sarcastically says.

I bury my hands in my face and sigh. "Okay I got this." I say walking in Suki cell.

*requested*