➤ 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

12:45PM

ALARM: If you're here from Bloodlust, try your best not to spoil that chapter. You can make indirect references to it (and cry), but don't explicitly state what happens, thank you! [To be honest, I made this chapter just to rub salt on all your wounds.]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Stop calling Y/N your big sister," Muzan glared down at his nephew. "It's weird."

"You're weird!" Kiriya yelled back, sticking his tongue out at the delinquent mockingly.

Muzan ignored him and turned to you saying, "Can I trust you to operate a vehicle with two children inside?" He pointed downwards at Kiriya and Rui in slight disgust.

You were babysitting the two for the day since Douma didn't want to take care of Rui, and Kiriya didn't want to stay with Muzan.

"Yes," you said—y'know, like a liar.

The delinquent sighed in distrust, but still muttered out, "don't die."

With a grab at your wrist, Muzan pulled you towards him, planting a quick, farewell (and a bit teasing) kiss at the very corner of your mouth.

After the completion of your Chemistry project together, he took habit to kissing areas around your cheek if you happened to cross paths. Luckily, none of the Student Council members (nor the other delinquents, either) witnessed these little moments happening. Plus, he was hot, anyways—so why would you tell him to stop?

"Yuck," Kiriya spat at his relative.

Rui similarly voiced, "Back away from her, stinky!"

"Yeah," Kiriya began again, "you piece of sh—"

"Woah, wait!" you stopped him, panicking. He's supposed to be more innocent than Rui, I can't—"Where did you learn that?"

With an innocent gleam of confusion in his eyes, Kiriya looked up at you, and then proceeded to point at both Rui and Muzan.

You groaned, "I'll talk to the both of you later; Let's get going for now?"

"Yes big sis!" both Rui and Kiriya affirmed excitedly.

Muzan could only sigh.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

1:03 PM

The two kids decided that they wanted you to take them to the pier. Both boys were holding on to your hands.

"Can we go to that candy factory?" Kiriya asked you, tugging at your hand at pointing towards a pink colored building. "They have really good chocolate pieces!"

Rui gasped, "I love chocolate, too! Can we go?"

"Sure," you agreed.

The three of you had barely walked into the shop before someone called your name.

"Y/N!"

You turned, only to see the familiar face of a childhood best friend, who was holding a paper bag. Your expression brightened at the sight of him.

"Hey, Yuusuke!"

Yuusuke wasn't really anyone romantically special to you. He was mostly a past best friend or childhood sweetheart from elementary school of sorts—so it was pleasant to see him here out of the blue.