➤ 𝙂𝙤 𝘾𝙧𝙮 ♡

11:47 AM

1 new message!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Private Message
Muzan >
..............................

〈Muzan〉
Have you ever tried that
frozen yogurt shop at the
supermall almost an hour
away?

Y/N is now online

〈Y/N〉
ooo that's pretty far. 
no i haven't

〈Muzan〉
Cool.
I'll pick you up in 30 min

〈Y/N〉
what

Muzan is now offline

〈Y/N〉
HUBBY GET UR ASS
BACK ON HERE

〈Y/N〉
fuck u i'm bringing the
little bro squad

Y/N is now offline

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

12:19 PM

"Hi, (Y/N)!"

You didn't think President Kagaya would be sitting at the passenger seat when you tried opening the car door.

"Sorry," Muzan breathed out a sigh from the driver's seat before you could say anything. "He insisted on coming." When he tilted his head to look at you opening the door to the backseats, he immediately grew annoyed. "Why are those two kids with you?"

"You didn't respond to me," you began a tad mockingly, "so I acted accordingly." Your teasing smile made him even more annoyed.

Either way, you climbed into the backseats of the car and sat in the middle, both Rui and Kiriya on the sides. The two kids didn't make a sound, instead wordlessly complying in cute shyness.

Awkward car ride? Awkward car ride.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

1:03 PM 

"Do the parking spaces skip numbers?" you asked aloud confusedly. Muzan was parked at space number 736, and the one next to it was number 738. When you looked to the other side, however, you saw the missing 737. "Oh, no," you quickly denied your previous statement. "This side are evens, the other side are odd numbers—"

"Yeah," Muzan interjected, coming up to stand beside you. "That's how seat numbers work in some Broadway theaters."

"Sir, this isn't Broadway, this is a parking lot."

"Frozen yogurt time!" Kiriya cheered, happily skipping towards the elevator of the parking complex with Rui at his side.

Kagaya chased after them, wholeheartedly laughing, "I'll go make sure they're okay." He then left you and Muzan to your own devices to both chat and walk calmly to wherever the shop was in the mall.

No one dared to speak up as the both of you walked forward, side by side in silence. Based on facial expression alone, it was clear he was annoyed. You doubted, however, that the annoyance was at you considering he was the one who invited you in the first place. Rather, it was irritation at the other three.

"I never asked you what your major was," he suddenly spoke up.

"Still undecided," you shrugged, "which is why I'm just taking my GEs right now until I figure it out." He let out a small hum in acknowledgement, letting you know he understood. "And you?" you returned.