➤ 𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙎𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜

9:06 AM

"Mini road trip time!"

"Daki, please shut the fuck up," Gyuutarou groaned.

You were already close to dozing off in the backseats of Nakime's car, your head resting atop Gyuutarou's shoulder. You weren't exactly asleep—at least, not yet—but you were quite close to it.

The delinquents (plus you, of course) were heading over to Muzan's father's private-owned hot spring a few towns away. You all planned to go some time before, but the entire trip was cancelled since you couldn't make it.

"Y/N's tryna take a nap, you inconsiderate fuck," he scolded towards towards his sister.

Daki opened her mouth to insult him back, but one look at your still, tired form made her shut up. The delinquent instead chose to pout, cross her arms, and turn away.

"I bet my shoulder is more comfortable than his bony one," she grumbled lowly in complaint.

You subconsciously smiled at this, almost waking yourself up by laughing as you moved your arm to grab her hand.

"Geez, Y/N," Daki commented. "Your hand is freezing."

Meanwhile, on your end, Daki's hand felt rather nice and soft in your own. It only made you want to doze off even more. And so as Nakime climbed on the drivers seat with Kaigaku on the passenger's, Gyuutarou wrapped an arm around you, and you fell into slumber.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

10:43 AM 

You woke up to blaring music in the car.

"Yo, Kaigaku!" Daki yelled at the delinquent, kicking the backside of his seat as he continued to vigorously air guitar. "You have a shit taste in music."

"Don't kick my seats, Daki," Nakime lightly scolded, and it was amazing how you could even hear her with the volume so high.

It wasn't like the volume was previously low—it was definitely loud, but now it was loud and annoying thanks to Kaigaku.

"Lemme vibe, losers!" he whined.

"We're already almost there," Gyuutarou groaned in annoyance. "And you woke up Y/N."

"Oh, sorry!" Kaigaku rushed to apologize.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

11:36 AM

"Aw," Douma trailed off disappointedly. "You all got in the hot spring before me."

I kinda wanted to see Y/N in a swimsuit—

Douma was pretty ripped; you weren't gonna lie. As he stood there shirtless, you noticed that his muscles were incredibly toned, and it really looked like he worked out a lot. He was a dumb fuck, sure, but anyone would swoon over that body.

But now, as he slouched disappointedly from arriving after your group, he just looked pathetic.

"Douma," Nakime sighed. "Just get in here already before—"

Nakime couldn't even finish her sentence before Douma was roughly pushed into the hot spring, quickly burning his skin in surprise.

"Oi, shithead," Akaza insulted, now standing over the edge of the hot spring. "Don't stand in my way." He then lowered himself into the hot spring and quickly took a spot near you at the edge before Douma could recover.