➤ 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡

12:27 PM

2 new messages!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Private Message
Akaza >
..............................

〈Akaza〉
Um...
Are you free rn?

Y/N is now online

〈Y/N〉
yee :)

〈Akaza〉
Do you maybe want to
hangout around campus?

〈Y/N〉
of course!

〈Akaza〉
Really?

〈Y/N〉
yeah! why would i say no?

〈Akaza〉
Nothing nothing-
I'll come pick you up at
your dorm rn then?

〈Y/N〉
yee i'll be waiting :)

〈Akaza〉
Cool! Ty ☺️
I'll see you in a bit

〈Y/N〉
see ya!

Y/N is now offline
Akaza is now offline

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

2:13 PM

"That was really good!" you remarked, stepping outside of the small coffee shop.

It was one on campus that you never went to, because it was on the opposite side of your dorm, and also because there were already a few Starbucks locations scattered around campus. Trying their beverages and pastries with Akaza was your first time.

"I'm glad," Akaza chuckled a tad awkwardly. "I go there sometimes just to enjoy some alone time." He didn't mention that he also wouldn't mind if you joined him.

"That sounds nice," you smiled at him. "Should we go to one of the student lounges for now?" you suggested.

Akaza gave you a small nod, and then he found himself flushing in embarrassment as your hand darted to hold his, pulling it towards the direction of the nearest student lounging area. For a few minutes, Akaza couldn't even talk.

"Hey!" a female voice called loudly from the side. Suzumaru, a popular student who got in the university for her volleyball playing in high school, was smirking wildly at you and Akaza, her friend Yahaba at her side (ahem—the temari and arrow demon). "What's a Student Council member doing with a Delinquent?" she called out, smile widening with mischief.

"That's none of your business, shithead," Akaza voiced back. He shifted his body so that it was a little in front of yours—a protective stance, he hoped.

Yahaba hummed, "Is the Commissioner of Student Relations turning into a troublemaker?" His tone was taunting, and you were confused at how these two were comfortable facing both a Council member and a delinquent at once.

"We're just friends hanging out," you nervously remarked with a shaky chuckle. God, you didn't want to be here.

"Friends?" Suzumaru echoed. Her eyes glanced downwards at your intertwined hands. "Are you sure it's nothing more?"

"A delinquent with a Council member," Yahaba laughed in disbelief. "What a Romeo and Juliet story."

"Are you two fuckers going to leave us alone," Akaza started threateningly, "or do I have to shut you up myself?" He tugged you a little closer to him—while the action was probably protective, it only played into Yahaba and Suzumaru's amusement.