my scene🍃

Jayla thought Rue was out of her damn mind. "I'm serious Rue, I'm not gonna leave you alone." Jayla said standing her ground. "That's like girl code number one." Jayla stated.

Jayla never left Jess alone at parties no matter how much she begged and she was planning on doing the same with Rue.

   "Are you kidding me." Rue scoffed. "You've been preaching about how you wanna have fun... so go have it." She threw her hands out toward the crowd. "I promise I'll be fine." Rue said walking away from her cousin and to a bathroom.

Jayla's stomach twisted as Rue slowly made it farther away from her. She didn't know why Rue always had to be so fucking stubborn when all she wanted to do was keep her safe.

   "Call me when you need me... okay?" Jayla called out to her cousin. Rue just waved her off and locked herself in the bathroom. Jayla really didn't want anything to happen to Rue, but it was clear she just wanted to have fun and so did Jayla.

Why not kill two birds with one stone?

After a few minutes Jayla didn't feel as shitty as she did when Rue's body blurred into the crowd. She had saw Rue again and felt better knowing that she wasn't being grabbed up or dead.

That was all Jayla needed to know. That Rue was going to be okay. That Rue was still fucking breathing.

   Jayla began to move her hips to the music that filled the room. Her body seemed to always move so smooth when the right music came on. A couple minutes passed and suddenly she felt arms make their way to her waist.

She'd be lying if she said she wasn't scared as shit for a second, but as she looked up and saw a fine ass kid with a smile on his face, she found no harm in dancing.

   Bold was one way to describe Jayla. She pushed herself closely to the boy behind her and swayed her hips in the direction the hands that held onto them pleased. She got curious and turned around fully to get a better look at her dance partner.

     It was a boy she had never seen before and probably wouldn't see again. Still, he was handsome and she was bored. He looked her up and down and rested his hands on her lower back. Jayla maintained contact with the cute boy and smiled as they danced to the loud music.

     The boy then leaned down and pressed his lips onto Jayla's. This wasn't anything new to Jayla, she was used to having boys attracted to her. She was used to partying and having fun with boys she still doesn't know the names of.

~Jayla's POV~

    As I continued to kiss the guy I danced with, I don't know why... but for some reason I kind of wished it was someone else. Who? I don't know, but for right now that's not important.

     "Alright pretty boy, I'm thirsty... mind getting me a drink?" and just like that I can escape. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as he nodded and made his way down to the kitchen.

     I walked around the house still dancing, when someone caught my eye. It was clear I had also caught his, because his eyes were already on me. I smiled as his eyes quickly shifted and I walked over to where he was sitting.

     "Not enjoying the party?" I asked fez as I looked him in his beautiful blue eyes.

      "Not really my scene." He replied cooly.

      I hummed in response before leaning closer so he could hear me. "This is definitely my scene." I laughed. I'm not surprised this isn't his scene. Fezco doesn't seem like the type to enjoy parties, I like that about him.

   "I can tell." Fez said with edge in his voice, before nudging me in the shoulder and pointing towards a boy looking for a someone with a drink in his hand. I laughed in embarrassment. Fez was watching me dance with him?

     "Should i feel bad...?" I asked him. Face palming myself.

       "For who?" He asked, taking a sip out of his red solo cups What does he mean... obviously for the boy I left hanging. Why would i feel bad for anyone else? I haven't done shit.

       "For him, who else." I said looking back at the boy who had already found another girl to dance with.

        "Nah, he's fine." Fez scoffed as he watched them dance.

     I decided to use this as an opportunity to mess with him. "Oh my gosh, right." I sighed watching his face scrunch up. "What he was cute." I laughed as I held up my hands to surrender.

      "Yeah right, you could do better."  He told me honestly. I could do better. So much better.

   As we talked I couldn't help but notice how good Fez looked leaning against the wall. It was the simplest things he did that looked the best. I guess that's just because it's him doing it.

   Suddenly my ears began to focus on the music in the background instead of Fez's voice.

   "Sorry but this is my song! We have to dance." I said I grabbing his arm. He just shook his head 'no' and leaned back onto the wall. I wasn't gonna take no for an answer, so I grabbed his arm and took him to where everyone else was dancing.

______________________