what a party🍃

~Jayla's POV~

Dancing with fez was so different. I didn't know why but it felt like my heart kept tripping over itself and a wave of insecurity swept over me. I didn't want to freak him out but at the same time I was literally consumed by the song.

My hips moved however they wanted and my mind was clear. I felt his hands lay on my hips and instead of tensing, i pushed myself closer to him. That made me feel a lot better. I then turned around, letting my arms hang around his neck.

His arms wrapped around my waist and we looked at each other, sure there was movement but honestly I was too focused on his beautiful eyes to even care about my favorite song. How were they that blue? I've seen a handful of blue eyes, but his always mesmerized me.

I didn't know why, but I started to lean in. I didn't know if he began to lean in too, because I was immediately sucked out of my trance after hearing Nate yell at someone from the pool area.

I pulled away quickly and took Fez's hand. What was I thinking? I found myself being sort of glad that I didn't kiss him. I can't kiss Fez, he's my friend, he's Rue's friend too. I would just mess everything up.

And he probably doesn't even like me like that anyways. It was stupid of me to even lean in and I hoped he didn't think I was trying to kiss him. Otherwise I'd die from embarrassment.

I walked out to find out what the hell Nate was on. "Yo are you good?" I asked Nate. His breathing was heavy and his face was red.

"Jayla... stay with me." He slurred and grabbed my hands pulling me closer to him. My eyes widened at the close proximity and the smell of liquor on his breath.

I pushed away from my face before responding. "Nate, you need to calm down and collect yourself okay." I tried to calm him down but he didn't want to hear it. He walked away angrily and headed to the kitchen.

I was literally so confused with everything and wasn't even fully high.

I still had no idea where Rue was and Fez was now making deals. I was going to go look for Rue so we could leave, but Fez came back and pulled me back onto the couch with him. "Tired of chasing the bag?" I laughed.

"Nah, I got to do what I got to do ya feel me." Fez said as he scooted closer to me. I simply nodded as I noticed he was still holding my hand. My cheeks began to warm. What the hell am I blushing for?!

Rue then flopped onto the couch. "What the fuck Rue?" Fez asked her. What the fuck did she do now, I thought to myself. She just turned her head slightly, barely looking at either of us.

"What, what, what, what?" My cousin said clueless.

"C'mon now you owe me 120 bucks." He told her in his same monotone voice as he sucked his teeth.

"Oh I forgot." She simply replied. 120 bucks... what the literal fuck.

"Shit you know I ain't trippen." He then lit his blunt. This was so weird, I literally have no idea what's going on. A boy near the couch looked me up and down and offered me a hit from his blunt, so I took it.

I was so bored listening to whatever Rue and Fez were talking about and I was also barely cross faded. And I haven't hooked up with anybody. That's a failed party if you ask me.

The guy who passed the blunt to me gestured for me to come over to him. "You know I never see you at these." The boy spoke up.

"You will now babes." I replied cooly as I took a sip from the drink Fezco got me when he was in the middle of making deals.

"That's good...you in high school?" He asked me checking me out again.

"Yeah. you?" I smirked, sipping from my straw.

He nodded. "I'm on the football team with Nate." He boasted.

"That's cute, I'll make sure to cheer you on." I smiled, touching his bicep. I was going to try out for the dancing team and he was a good looking distraction.

"Cool, I'll see you later..." he waited for me to respond with my name.

"Jayla." I said as I stuck out my hand. He grabbed it and kissed it, I was surprised to say the least.

"Vincent." He replied after he dropped my hand. Wow. Watching him walk away into the good lighting definitely helped me appreciate his beauty.

I walked back over to see Rue all giggly. "I'm too high to be having this conversation right now." Fez said as he watched me sit next to Rue. He could barely look me in my eyes. What the fuck is that about?

"C'mon Rue, let's go." I said as I tried to hold her up but as she regained balance she started to walk away.

"I wanna stay, go have fun with Vincent... or Fez... or that other dude." She laughed out. I can't believe this bitch. I was so close to socking her back into sobriety. I just sat back down and scoffed.
Fez still couldn't meet my eyes.

"What's wrong Fez... you too 'faded' or something?" I grabbed his face to make his eyes meet mine.

"Uh something like that..." he replied sheepishly. He removed his face from my grasp and looked away. That's it, I can't deal with this anymore. Where's the chill Fez I like to hang around?

I just rolled my eyes and got up. Rue had sent me a message telling me that she was fine and for me to go. I really didn't want to, but I saw she was with some girl, I decided to just leave.

Well this was definitely an interesting party.

~
This is the face claim for Vincent

  ~            This is the face claim for Vincent