Trouble

I scooted into a corner and quietly reached up and grabbed a hold of the edge of the pipe above me. Slowly standing up, so I wouldn't attract attention in my direction, I climbed into the pipe that was barely big enough for me to fit.

"There you are!" I heard from behind, and panic shot through me. I tried to crawl forward quickly but since the pipe was almost too small for me, I couldn't move fast enough. Suddenly the razor-like claws if this thing wrapped around my leg and started to pull me out of the pipe. I struggled against the man but failed. I was slipping inch by inch towards him.

Towards my death.

His claws dug into my leg even more and I screamed. I could feel the blood pouring out of the wound. I started to cry and he just laughed. All too soon I was out of the pipe, and on the floor, pinned underneath him. He brought one of his claws up the my face and outlined my cheek. I whimpered and squirmed, trying to get out from under him, and away.

He grabbed one of my arms and slammed it to the floor, and balled one of his hands in my hair and pulled. My screams filled the tunnels of the sewer. I knew that no matter how much I screamed, no one would hear me. But I couldn't help it. His laughter rose above my pain and brought a sick feeling to my stomach. What kind of a person would do such a thing?

His fangs glinted in the little light that filtered through a small crack from above. He clamped down on my arm and I screamed again.

Suddenly I kneed him in the groin and pushed him off of me. He fell to the side and curled into a ball while I got up and started to run. I could hear him yelling at me from behind.

"There's nowhere to go! You're trapped."

I turned around and faced him, and pulled down my sleeves, letting the fabric soak in the blood.

He slowly came closer and closer to me. Every step brought a new pain to my body. I was going to die. The thought made me panic and then the glowing lights in the tunnel started to fade.

'I can't faint now!' My mind screamed but my body yelled right back.

'If you're unconscious you won't feel it!'

No response, but the last thing I remember before hitting the ground was a silver bullet pricing through his chest and him falling to the floor, revealing a guy in a black coat behind him holding a gun up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! 😁😁 Hope you liked it!!

Please vote for my story. And comment. Slid on over and hit that follow button hard! Like 'BOOM' now you're following me!

I'd appreciate it!

Thanks for reading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~