(𝟷𝟷)

"Mother thought I was extraordinary. Extraordinary..." Y/n says to dash chuckling. She almost puts the newspaper Sherlock gave her under her pillow but a headline catches her eye: Deadlock in Lords as Vote Looms, Last Chance For Change. "The Lords..." Under the paper, she sees a photo Tewkesbury. "Lord. Every vote counts."

Someone knocks on Y/n's door and she quickly hides the newspaper under her pillow.

"Delivery from Ferndell Hall." A man says as Y/n opens the door. "Care of Mycroft Holmes."

"What does he want?" Y/n sighs at the man.

"Well...whatever it is, it's heavy." The man drops a big basket in Y/n's room.

"What on earth does Mycroft want?" She closes the door, turns and sees the basket move. Y/n approaches it and hears someone sneeze. She kicks it.

"Ow!"

Y/n flings the lid open and gasps. "Tewkesbury!" She gives Viscount a big hug as he giggles. "Woah!"

"You're supposed to be helping me out, not getting in with me." Tewkesbury tells her as he smiles.

"How did you find me?" She asks surprised.

"Well, you said you didn't want to come to Miss Harrison's Finishing School for Young Ladies. I have quite the prodigious memory when I choose to use it." Tewkesbury tells her as Y/n leans in, but Viscount looks in the other direction then back at her. "So I thought we'd go out the same way I came in."

"Huh."

"I even wore my most porter-ish coat." 

"That's an excellent idea!" Y/n says dropping into the basket then reaches for Tewkesbury's hand as he helps her up. "Nope! Nope, nope, nope, nope. Help me up. Miss Harrison, she will see right through you."

"Oh! I knew there was a flaw!"

"Shh! Let me think." Y/n holds up a finger at Tewkesbury.

Do you have any ideas?

In the corridor outside Y/n's room, Tewkesbury pushes her in the basket; Y/n grunts due to Viscount hitting the basket on a dresser.

"Quiet!"

Tewkesbury continues dragging the basket until they make it to the main stairwell. 

"Stop there. Who are you? Have you permission to be in this school?" Miss Harrison says stopping Tewkesbury.

"Um...I was just delivering a package, miss. Um, to the headmistress. Could you please direct me to her office?"

Miss Harrison walks closer to Viscount. "I am the headmistress of the school."

Tewkesbury looks at the basket then Miss Harrison, "Well, then,, um, this is for you."  Inside the basket Y/n listens.

"Well, open it up. Let me see what's inside." Miss Harrison walks over to the basket.

"Oh, I can't miss. I was given express instructions that this be opened in private."

"Oh, how ridiculous." Miss Harrison reaches for the baskets lid but Tewkesbury stops her.

"By my employer, miss."

"And who might that be?"

"Mycroft Holmes."

Miss Harrison looks at Viscount and straightens. "Mycroft Holmes.." She looks at the basket speechless as two girls walk to the main stairwell. Inside the basket, Y/n grins.

"Girls. Would you just take this parcel into my office that I might open it later?" The girls obey and grunt as they pick up the basket that Y/n is in. "No dilly-dallying!"