(𝟷𝟸)

»»——⍟——««

Inside The Tewkesbury Mansion.

Y/n And Viscount walk into the dark hall.

"Where are all the servants?"

"Welcome to the future." Y/n tells him shutting the door.

"Mother?" 

They walk into another room surrounded by family portraits. 

"What's happening?"

"They know we're here." 

Y/n hears a gun load. "Down!" She yells at Tewkesbury pulling him down as the bullet hits an urn on a table. Y/n peeks over the table.

"Run!" Y/n tells him sprinting back to the main entrance and yanks on the front door.

"It's locked!" 

A bullet rickashays off a knight's armor as Y/n screams. "Down!"

They duck against a wall next to a statue. Y/n looks up and sees the man in the bowler cap reloading his gun. The man shoots the arm off the statue, Y/n and Tewkesbury kneel down yelling.

They squat on the ground against the wall as the man shoots another arm off. Y/n looks over the statue to see the man lowering his gun and throws an empty shell over him and walks slowly towards Y/n and Tewkesbury. Y/n sees a knight's shield and flings a piece of the broken statue onto it causing the man in the bowler cap to shoot it; thinking it was Y/n. 

"Stay here." Y/n rolls to the other side of the wall as Tewkesbury presses himself against the wall. The man raises his gun again and head towards Viscount as Y/n hides herself in a corner. The man aims in Tewkesbury's direction and shoots, hitting the metal knight; Viscount leans against the wall terrified. 

The bowler hat man now has a clear view of Viscount. He walks towards him smiling and reloads his shotgun. Tewkesbury grips his jacket as the bowler hat man aims at him. Stopping him, Y/n jumps on the man's back as the bullet against the metal knights shield next to Tewkesbury. Y/n yanks his shotgun against his neck as the bowler hat man tries to get her off.

The man slams Y/n against the wall, shoves her into the ground, kicks her stomach, then hits Y/n in the head with the end of his shotgun; causing her to pass out. The man tries to hit Y/n with his gun again, but Viscount tackles him, sending the gun far away.

"Aah!" The man punches Tewkesbury in his face and knocks him to the ground turning to Y/n unconscious on the floor, with blood on the side of her face. The man takes out a long watch chain from his coat and starts to choke Tewkesbury with it. Viscount tries to punch the man as his hands remain on the chain. 

Y/n, on the ground starts to cough and open her eyes slowly. Her vision goes into focus as she sees the bowler hat man struggling. She squints her eyes as slowly starts to lift her head off the floor but then fails; she starts to softly cry. 

"Y/n?"

Y/n looks up at the ceiling hearing her mother's voice. 

"Don't be scared. Y/n...You're not alone."

She closes her eyes as a tear crawls down her cheek. 

"You're not alone."

Y/n opens her eyes and smiles. She grabs a hold of the man's ankle, and takes him down with the corkscrew, finally succeeding. The man falls and smashes his head on a bronze pineapple like object. Y/n gapes and the man slides off the object, his head bloody, and falls to the floor. Y/n starts to breathe heavily and lays her head down.