Chapter 5

Noya

'Okay Yuu, you've spent 2 days figuring and working out the problems, you've got this, just don't let anyone hug you, especially Tanaka, with the way he likes to hug would undo the bandages. Don't let anyone touch your head, especially those stupid tall people who like to use my head as an arm rest' she grumbles to herself,

"This really isn't going to be easy" she whispers. As she's walking toward the gates she hears something behind her, she doesn't suspect much since she know tanaka's already here, but oh is she wrong.

Suddenly she's being flipped upside down, hat falling off, then she's flipped back up residing in a strong hug 'shit, shit, shit, it's Asahi I totally forgot about him' suddenly she's dropped back on her feet "um, Nishi? What happened to your hair, and- why is your chest bigger than normal?"

She quickly looked down and sure enough, the bandages came undone, and her long hair was now free and hanging loosely. "I- uhh- well- you see-" she runs a hand through her hair, before  she bolts the other way dodging between people and accidentally bumping them over "Sorry!" she yells to whoever the hell she just knocked in a puddle.

She can tell by the footsteps and the screams from either being knocked down or just his appearance, that Asahi is still following her, she looks back and sure enough, there he is, she's brought out of her thoughts by a hard chest, hair falling in front of her face "Yuu?" oh god, great now Tanaka knows too, "Sorry Ryuu, can't talk, see ya later" before he could respond she was gone again, just as she turned the corner, she felt arms slip around her waist

"Nishi, wait please" she sighs 'damnit ryuu' she tries to get out of his hold, knowing that if she stayed any longer, he was probably just going to list the reasons why she's disgusting, tears threatened to fall from her eyes "Yuu, please, just listen to me" his arms are still around her waist as he digs his head in between her shoulder and neck "it's ok to be scared" she stops wiggling, totally not expecting that "it doesn't matter what gender you are Yuu, you're still you, you could be male, female, non-binary, gender fluid, it doesn't matter, you're still human, you're still a person, you're still my Nishinoya". By now she was a blubbering mess of tears. Slowly she turned around in his arms, and clutched onto his shirt "You really don't hate me?" she looked into his eyes. He took one hand from around her waist and, put it on her face, wiping her tears with his thumb, "absolutely not, you're still you" she smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist "Thank you Asahi"

A.N I have no idea what the heck was going on in my head when I wrote this, and this is after I went through it to grammar check, and fix some weirdly worded sentences