Chapter 12

Iwaizumi

"Hey Matsun, can you come to Oikawa's house? Call Makki and tell him to come too." Iwaizumi says quietly, trying not to wake up the sleeping newly turned girl beside him. "Yeah um, sorry man, I might be a little while. I'm um, helping Makki with something." Matsun mutters.

"Is Oikawa ok?" Matsun speaks up. "Yeah, sh- he just wanted to hang out. Nothing much, you know typical Oikawa..." he lets out a nervous chuckle, mentally scolding himself for almost slipping up. "What about Makki? What did he need help with?" He says as he tries changing the subject.

"Oh yeah sh- he's fine, totally fine. He uh.. just needed help with homework." Matsun mutters quickly. 'Homework? We don't have any homework.' Iwaizumi thinks. "Anyway dude, I gotta go. Talk to ya later." Matsun rushes then hangs up.

"Hm? Weird" Iwaizumi subconsciously mutters. "What's weird?" Iwaizumi jumps and whips his head to the side. Sitting there, a very tired looking Oikawa. "Oh, Nothing. How are you feeling?" He said, turning his body to face her. "I don't know, I guess. My stomach hurts a bit, but probably nothing to worry about." She says, looking down to her lap.

"Nothing to worry about!? What do you mean nothing to worry about? This whole situation is something to worry about. Normal people don't just switch genders overnight!" Iwaizumi panics, standing up and pacing around the room. Oikawa stands up and grabs his arm, looking into his eyes. "I know that this is a worrying thing, but I don't want to think about it right now. Can we just cuddle all day and worry about it later?" She pleads, resisting the urge to fall asleep where she is. "Yeah, come on." He puts his hand on her back and leads her to the bed. Wrapping his arm around her waist. He nesles his nose in her hair, smelling her coconut shampoo.

Oikawa

' God I really need to pee' She slowly lifts her head to look at the sleeping male. Slipping out of his arms, she makes her way to the bathroom. Without trying to wake him up, she slides out from under the covers and makes her way to the bathroom. As she pulls down her underwear, her eyes widen at the sight of blood. "W-what am I-I g-g-gonna d-do?!" Her voice was shaking but it was still loud enough for Iwaizumi to hear.

All of a sudden, she hears a knock at the door. Nearly jumping off the toilet, she starts to panic even more. "Is everything ok in there?" Iwaizumi says in a muffled voice. "Uh- um.. Yeah.. I'm f-fine" She looks around the bathroom, contemplating what to do. She then remembers over hearing something her sister said ' Whenever I don't have anything I just fold toilet paper till I can get one.' She didn't know what she was talking about, but this seems like a good instance to use it in. Folding the toilet paper with shaky hands, she pulls her blood covered underwear back up and washes her hands.

Running out of the bathroom, nearly knocking Iwaizumi off his feet, she heads to her sister's room. Quickly closing the door and locking it. "I'll be back in a minute!" She yells. "Where are they, where are they!?" she whispers to herself. Digging through her sister's drawers she finally finds what she was looking for. A pad, and a pair of underwear. Making her way into her sister's bathroom to change.

Walking back into her own room she stares straight at the floor, not bothering to make an effort to hide her exhaustion. Iwaizumi quickly gets off her bed and runs toward her. "What's wrong?" Her eyes finally meet his worried filled ones, and the dam breaks. Her eyes quickly fill with tears, spilling over. She sobs in his chest for the second time that day. Breathing picking up with every second.

"Hey, hey, look at me. Follow me ok?" He starts taking slow deep breaths, in and out. "I-it's..not...w-w-working." She stutters out in laboured breathing. Iwaizumi frantically looks around, in search of something to help. When he stops, he discretely looks at her. Then sighs and gently grabs her face, forcing her to look up at him. He quickly brings his face to hers and kisses her soft lips.

Oikawa's eyes widen but she melts into the kiss. As they pull away, her breathing seems to slow down a bit. "H-how..did you... do that?" She labours out. He shyly looks away. "I read somewhere that kissing someone forces them to hold their breath, therefore stopping a panic attack." He scratches the back of his neck and rocks on his feet .

Oikawa sighs, leaning forward, and pressing her head to his chest. "Thank you." He picks her up bridal style and brings her back to bed. "So why did you have a panic attack in the first place?" He says, bringing her to his chest.

"I guess I'm just overwhelmed with everything. I hear about what girls go through from my sister, and I always felt a little bad for them. I'm scared to go through that. Not to mention my stomach is killing me with cramps." He looks down at her confused. "Cramps?" She nods her head, burying it back into his chest. "Period cramps." He makes a hum of understanding before pulling the blanket up to cover both of them. "We'll talk to Matsun and Makki tomorrow. For now just relax." With that the both of them fell asleep.