Chapter 14

Oikawa

Oikawa was waiting in the principal's office. They had long since talked to her, explaining their predicament, but, they still had to work out how this was going to work. Iwaizumi was still in there, along with Matsun. Makki was beside her with her head on Oikawa's shoulder. "Do you think anything bad will happen?" she heard the girl on her shoulder whisper. Will anything bad happen? There couldn't be right? "No, we'll be fine. Plus we have those brutes in there to protect us don't we" she gave a foolish smile, hoping to cheer up her friend. By the sound of Makki's' laughter, it was working. As soon as they finished laughing the door opened, bringing Matsun, Iwaizumi, and the principal out. They bolt out of their seats and stare anxiously at them. "So? What's going to happen?" Makki questions quickly.

They all share looks before reluctantly glancing back at the girls. "You're going to go back as girls. I contacted the school board, and apparently we're not the only ones experiencing this. We'll hold an assembly to enlighten the students on this situation, we'll also talk separately with your teachers beforehand." the principle explains. But no answer came after, just two very dumbstruck girls in shock. "Wait, wait, wait, let's backtrack a second, we're not the only ones? Who? What school? Do we know them?" Both Oikawa and Makki we're firing question after question."Hold on" the principal laughed "I have the schools that have been affected, and just how many were affected, but were unable to obtain just exactly who, I would need their parents permission." Both girls were now bouncing with anticipation, wondering how many others were affected as well. The principal pulls out a piece of paper unfolding it and handing it to the girls.

Nerima Ward Tokyo- Fukurodani Academy

Number of students affected: 1

Nerima Ward Tokyo- Nekoma High

Number of students affected: 2

Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture- Aoba Johsai High

Number of students affected: 2

Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture- Karasuno High

Number of affected students: 5

With the last school, the girls look at each other, worry and sympathy written on their faces. "What? Is something wrong" They both glance over at Iwaizumi, who pulled them out of their telepathic staring match. "Well nothings wrong with us, but as much as I hate Karasuno, I still have respect for them, so when I read that they have five students going through this, it just worries me a bit" both boys eyes enlarge, but shake it off, concentrating more on their school than others. "Wow, we should call their captain later to see if he knows who's been affected," Matsun suggests, walking over to Makki, Iwaizumi already standing right next to Oikawa. "Alright boys and...." The principal stares at the girls for a second silently asking the thing everyone has been wondering.

"You can use female pronouns, I'm fine either way" Oikawa says, leaning slightly more towards Iwaizumi, face flushed a light scarlet. "Yeah same for me, doesn't matter" Makki says, full on latching to Matsuns arm. "Alright then. I hope you boys take care of them. I know some people here, who might not be as accepting or believing, but most of the school is filled with great kids. And girls, I hope you try to reach out to those students, especially the Fukurodani one, they're alone in this mess, might help to have someone who understands, I'm aware you all know kids from those schools, might not be as hard as ya think. Now off to class" she instructs, both boys and girls nodding before making their way out the office door.

" Iwa-chan?" Oikawa calls out, signalling for the others to go ahead. "I.. I don't know if I can do this. A Lot of people hate me, I'm not blind to that fact, people I don't even know hate me. I can't do it, I'm like a foot shorter than I used to be, I wasn't strong before hand but this just made it worse, as much as I hate to admit it, I can't protect myself against them, sure if any of the other girls get mad and wanna fight, I'm fine, we're the same height and mostly weight, but if one of the boys wants to rough me up a bit, it's going to be hella a lot harder to keep up." tears were streaming down her face at a steady pace.