A Forced Wedding Part 1?

An- this fic is long, and Marinette has become a little harder and less naively trusting since Lila turned everyone against her. She has bad depression, she was suicidal until she realized she couldn't kill herself as she had shit to do. Then she became friends with Chloe, and got caught cutting by her parents, they stopped her and put her in therapy, so Marinette is slowly improving. Her parents and Chloe+Sabrina know that she is Ladybug.

It was a semi-ordinary Post-Liela day for Marinette. Wake up early, walk to class, pretend to be invisible, listen to music, don't draw attention to yourself etc. Someone gets akumatized, fight akuma, beat akuma, return home, and finish latest commission.

At least that was the routine until a bunch of assassins kidnapped her on her way to class. Just great. Lie-la would tell more lies about her, nobody would contest except for Chloe and Sabrina. Except Chloe and Sabrina are in New York, visiting Audrey, Chlo's mom.

Marinette was sitting there sighing. Even Tikki was taken, they clearly knew her secret ID. And if an akuma attacks, well, Chat Noir probably wouldn't show up, again. Chloe and Sabrina, the bee and the turtle have Kaalki, and know how to capture said akuma. Luka the snake and his girlfriend Kagami the dragon will hold fort. Oh fucking joy. This is why she didn't join Chloe and Sabrina visiting Chlo's mom. And Jagged's commission is due tomorrow, and it's only half made. Obviously, he'd understand, but honestly still not good.

Marinette having lost her survival instinct, and or will to live, only pulling through because she has a responsibility to Paris, was very blasé about teasing her guards. So much so she now had two black eyes. At least they match now she thought unconcerned. See, apparently they need her alive and mostly unharmed. Why? That's what she was trying to weasel out, that's what earned her a black eye. So no, she doesn't know, but apparently they're waiting for someone.

When a teen about her age was deposited, unconscious, she figured things will happen when he wakes up.

She settled herself down, assessing him. He had an Mediterranean type skin tone with messy black hair. He looked strong, and given the fact he was knocked out, they kidnapped him too.

<Time Skip to Damian Wakey-Wakey>

Damian woke pretty quickly to the feel of ropes and chains wrapped around him. He was in a cell, in the League of Assassins. "Not again mother." He muttered struggling against the ropes trying to figure the knot formation.

"Don't bother." A voice came monotone from the corner.

He looked up to discover a thin girl with blue tinted black hair and bright blue eyes. Though both were ringed black, like she had been punched. She had a sardonic grin on her face and held up her hands, as much as she could. Her wrists were rubbed raw and bloody.

"I've already tried." She said simply.

"How long have you been captured?" He asked, wondering what his mother was planning this time.

"I've only been awake, maybe 5 hours?" She said shrugging as best she could. "Don't know how long I've been unconscious." She lowered her voice as if telling him a secret. "Those idiots wouldn't tell me why I'm here, just that they were waiting for someone. Then you were put in here. So maybe we'll get to find out." She said rolling her eyes."

"You're taking this awfully calm. Have you been kidnapped before?"

"Nah. First time actually. What about you?" He grimaced, highlighting his stern jade eyes.

"I've lost count. Comes with my job." he explained. "And mother" he tacked on as an afterthought.

"That sounds annoying. Like I said, first time and I'm bored out of my mind."