Teachers AU

Madame Marinette taught French at our high school. A sweeter teacher you've never met. Had two other tests that day, her test would get moved. Homework would get waived if you could demonstrate that you already knew the concept. Candy was given, fake interviews galore. French was always fun, yet by the end of the year, every student was great at speaking it.

Mr. Wayne, Mr. Wayne was the exact opposite. He taught math. He would want your homework the second it was due, and god forbid it were sloppy. So terrified the students were, they never noticed how easy he made the concepts, how simple it was to fill out the test, perfectly the first time through. Homework was hard. Quizzes were difficult. Tests were relatively easy. Finals, finals were a joke.

It started as a joke, what if Madame Marinette, who could make anyone smile, what if she got together with the strictest teacher in school, Mr. Wayne?

Rumors spread, fanfiction was written. Half the school shipped them. One day, the students entered Mr. Wayne's room to find Madame Marinette, sitting next to him, reading the page open on the computer. He was chuckling as she giggled. She saw the students enter, and quickly left. "Bye Dami."

One day, the school was called to the auditorium. Mr. Wayne stood up. "I know you think it's funny to 'ship' people, but can you make sure they don't have spouses first?" He asked bluntly.

"You are lucky my husband thinks it's as hilarious as I do." Marinette added, a warning clear in her eyes.

Damian blushed. "At best it is amusing." A couple more perceptive student's mouths dropped.

"In case you were wondering, my name is Marinette Wayne, and it has been for nearly 5 years."

Damian nodded. The students were in shock.

"The fanfiction was cute though." Marinette giggled. Writers of said fanfics paled.

Damian sighed. "Just please don't assume. It makes an ass out of you and me."