Introduction to Dracopical Isles

Dragons - the mighty beasts of folklore. They come from everywhere and in many different shapes and sizes. Some big, some small; some soft, some sharp.
Countless worlds have come to know the mighty dragon, some even going as far as to study them, classify them, see what all they have to offer. Dragons are rich in discovery - there are many different types, far more than one could even imagine. Their logic, their lives, their magic - so much that one may even compare it to that of humans. Having been around for thousands of generations, could there be no universe that does not know about this mighty beast?

One world, full of life and fantasy, has come to join the numbers with its own adventures. This said world calls itself Stantantla.
A set of islands rests amongst the seas of Stantantla, to which be the home of many dragons. 151 different species, they say, exist, to be exact - each of them categorized into 13 different races: Earth, Sea, Sport, Feared, Night, Sky, Domestic, Ice, Bomb, Hoard, Shifter, Corpse, and Minor.
As much as there are dragons, there is plenty of history to discover. Countless stories have been written and inspired by the many historical faces of Stantantla's dragon history - the most of it coming from the Dracopical Isles of the Beastborne sea. In fact, many would agree that this is where it all began.

Many generations ago, a foreign god-like entity named Abyss, once visited Stantantla. He left behind 12 different dragon eggs. The Great Voice, Stantantla's mighty entity, planted each egg on its own individual segment on Dracopical Isles. It was then the first few dragons began to populate; though it wouldn't be until several generations later that the first tales and studies would surface the public.